Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Since we are looking to pair papa with a new second rower why not go for Liam martin he is only 25 and has played in a few finals series and played for Nsw a few times as well the only problem is we would most likely have to pay overs from him but when your a team like the tigers that's what you have to do to sign players

Since we are looking to pair papa with a new second rower why not go for Liam martin he is only 25 and has played in a few finals series and played for Nsw a few times as well the only problem is we would most likely have to pay overs from him but when your a team like the tigers that's what you have to do to sign players
Can be approached from November 1 too I am pretty sure. Definitely would improve our pack. I really rate him.

We have the worst roster in the comp, and a horrible spine with all positions up for grabs next season except the 9 with Api. We have the worst backline in the comp. We have one of the weakest/most inconsistent packs in the comp. Our defence across the board is atrocious. We have no support play.
We're currently about 13 players short of an elite side.
C'mon mate. We're only 12 players away with Api coming

We have the worst roster in the comp, and a horrible spine with all positions up for grabs next season except the 9 with Api. We have the worst backline in the comp. We have one of the weakest/most inconsistent packs in the comp. Our defence across the board is atrocious. We have no support play.
We're currently about 13 players short of an elite side.
Maybe the worst roster we have a handful of quality players if fit
Laurie , Naden, Douehi, Utoikimano , to go with Api and hopefully Papalii
We also have a few satisfactory players in terms of ability
Joffa, Musgrove, Nofo, Madden ,Hastings,NuBrown,and perhaps Twal
That's 13 imo but need about 12 more

"The Daily Telegraph can reveal the Panthers have begun talks with Madden and are hoping to lure him to Penrith as Sean O’Sullivan’s replacement."

Madden would be crazy not to jump at the opportunity imo

Or we keep Brooks only until end of his contract next year & transition Laurie to halfback (next Ewan McGrady) with Hastings lock & Doeuhi 5/8 and Tedesco returns in 24 as fullback 😳
I think Laurie has said to the club that he will leave the club if we play him as a five eight or halfback

It makes me think that the DT are full of themselves when they precede all their so called scoops by stating..."The Daily Telegraph can reveal...."
It sounds like they are all flashers 🤣
I don't like the DT mainly because they are a subscription service. 😉

I think Laurie has said to the club that he will leave the club if we play him as a five eight or halfback
When did he say this ? I never heard of that , this is a bloke we took from reserve grade at Panthers where he wouldn’t remove Edwards in top grade , i would say he would be happy to play anywhere in First Grade

“I’m close with Benji but I’m very happy at the Roosters. Robbo also signed on for another five years this year, and that’s a big factor for me. He’s the best coach I’ve ever had. I can’t thank him enough for not only what he does for my game and confidence on the field, but how he has helped me as a leader off the field.”
It’s what Tedesco doesn’t say is what’s important. Let me translate. Translation is in brackets- I m close with Benji but I’m very happy at the Roosters ( with all the money they give me under that table) .
Robbo has signed on for another 5 years, & that’s a big factor for me ( cause it means my 850k contract is really 1.5mil so I’ll end up with another 3.5 in my secret share account held in a bogus name) .Robbo is the best coach ( meal ticket I’ve ever had) .
I can’t thank he enough for not only what he does for my game & the confidence on the field( as the club pays well for all the penalties & 50/60 calls ) but how he Has helped me be come a leader off the field( as I can now show all the young guys how to successfully hide the extra cash we get)!

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕This person is a blow a$$, read all the posts, Stop making stuff up , I warned you already, please everyone ignore this filth🖕🖕🖕🔨🔨

PLEASE LIKE

Back