Signing Suggestions & Rumours

Dennisspicer1

Did I see NQL try the westiger run into the back and fall down move, against Parra towards end of game, problem was he ran through supposedly after the ball, but missed the area the ball was in, and also missed the back of any Parra player, and took a dive, but one of the NQL players made an appeal but ref ignored it.

Not a parra fan, but happy Kyle Felt's foot on line,
I was very happy to that NQL LOST.

Merlot

Did I see NQL try the westiger run into the back and fall down move, against Parra towards end of game, problem was he ran through supposedly after the ball, but missed the area the ball was in, and also missed the back of any Parra player, and took a dive, but one of the NQL players made an appeal but ref ignored it.

Not a parra fan, but happy Kyle Felt's foot on line,
I was very happy to that NQL LOST.
r u still sooking they C b;s rortered us the other week.LOL

Lauren

r u still sooking they C b;s rortered us the other week.LOL
Now that the game's over, all hatred for the Eels has returned. Tbh only wanted them to win to bring some sort of consolation that the Wests Tigers is good enough to beat this year's grand finalists 😂
I initially wanted the Bunnies to win too but will now be cheering on team smug.

Merlot

Now that the game's over, all hatred for the Eels has returned. Tbh only wanted them to win to bring some sort of consolation that the Wests Tigers is good enough to beat this year's grand finalists 😂
I initially wanted the Bunnies to win too but will now be cheering on team smug.
team smug is a unit,all 5 grades in semi;s,thats us if it goes well,

TigerSJ

Fan favorites- as long as it’s not Woods!
My picks from who’s realistically possible to come to us would be Nathan Brown, spencer lenui, John Bateman (or that other stocky SL forward who’s been mentioned and who’s name I’ve forgotten).

twentyforty

In the past fortnight, we've seen Corey Oates extend at Broncos, Joe Tapine extend at Raiders, Jacob Liddle to Dragons, Lachlan Illias extend at South's. But, not to worry, Benjis making phone calls. 2023 is a horrible thought.
I can’t recall Benji having influenced anyone to come to the Tigers in the past? I remember Robbie had something to do with Adam Doueihi joining us.
So it’s new ground for him, may take some time to get his groove?

tunks

U clearly do not listen to him speak much.
I've heard him speak plenty. His favourite topic is himself.
I'll never forget the dribble out of his mouth when 1st left the tigers to try rugby.
"I've lost my motivation" blah blah
Then the ego. How he thought for a second he would succeed in rugby, in new Zealand lol.