Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I would suggest that of all the successful teams in the last 25 Year - The only ones to win the comp that didn't were the Wests Tigers...
Flanked by not making the 8 for the 5 years before, Or the 4 years following and almost the worst for and against in the comp...
Even when we were top 4, It wasn't uncommon for us to get lapped a few times a season.
Now we've given a bloke 10 years to stew over the game plans he couldn't get to work last time...

Ah well, Fingers crossed.
What are you supposed to do when one club is so dominant that they win all four grades and have the greatest junior nursery since forever, hope and pray to come second? You've got to try something different.

Dynasties are short lived and are a bloody myth, particularly where a sport is concerned.
Loose couple of players and get few key injuries and see where all those great juniors get you.
I watched Panthers reserves and see nothing too spectacular. They’ll (first grade) still be good but not unbeatable.
I believe that full strength Roosters will give them a run for their money Next year.

NRL360 mail was Bateman and Klemmer to tigers, Sheens off to UK and will meet with Bateman shortly. Also the panel still believe Brooks is off to Newcastle. (He will need to go make room for Munster !).

Think Sheens not going to england

You watch the headlines from the DT/Fox jurno's, Ex-Tiger player arrested.
North Queensland forward Luciano Leilua has been charged by police after a domestic violence incident in south-west Sydney on Monday afternoon.
Leilua, who joined the Cowboys from the Wests Tigers mid-season, allegedly assaulted a woman known to him, and was accused of later smashing her phone. The Cowboys have been contacted for comment.

From SMH they are just as bad as the DT/Fox after Channel 9 brought it.
Didn't take long to drag our club into this.

NRL360 mail was Bateman and Klemmer to tigers, Sheens off to UK and will meet with Bateman shortly. Also the panel still believe Brooks is off to Newcastle. (He will need to go make room for Munster !).

Still hopeful Jason Bateman signs.

Personally I'd much prefer Jason Bateman be given a spot.

I don't want to see over the hill signings on top dollar when Penrith are mentioned struggling to keep Martin on 500k.
Klem and frizzlesticks for me. Someone proven and are still going good, they're still young enough, at their prime 🙂
Have seen much of you Earl, laying a bit low?

Reactions: 851
Back