Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You can get an instant read on what their fans are saying . . . just go to the kennel.
It's a brutal and honest forum where the fans say what's really on their minds.
Politically correct, it ain't.
But it's a great read.
Don't know about a great read but it's certainly a good laugh.

Doueihi is remembered well better than he has played…

Absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say
How rattled they going to be when the AD x Jacko pairing takes control ?

That's a halves pairing that'll have opponents shook.

Too much 🔥🔥
I'm especially looking forward to the ball never making it out to the wing.

I’ve seen every good player we’ve had cop it on forums: Prince, Benji, Lui, Hodgson, Tedesco etc. actually I don’t remember anyone saying anything negative about Ellis, but there were a few that said he’d be a dud signing for the same reasoning that Hastings would be.

Anyway, the point of my rant is AD will get his turn to be a forum punching bag.

Shannon Gallant just listed Miller as one of his 7 guns to watch out for in that article last week. I feel the club will do a fair bit to try and keep him in our system. If going to Dolphins is true, it will play out in the media pretty quickly (they seem to be all over any signing news to do with the Dolphins).
So if we've lost 17yo prop Jordan Miller to the Dolphins for $150k/year for 3 years, does anyone with links in with our underage players or player managers know what we pay our Jersey Flegg / Development / Pathway players?

If the way forward for our Club is via junior development, we need to have an attractive package for junior players to stay (financial + opportunity + facilities & services + coaching + culture). Yes we will lose some players & I'm sure Sheens/Betsey/Kimmorley are working hard on this but it would be good not to lose any of our best juniors. Call me selfish!

Imagine how many he’d have - if he wasn’t such a ball hog and gave it to the outside men when it’s on and they’re open…
Might even win a few more games…

I know what you're talking about cos I also watched it also... so it happened on occasion.

However facts are facts.
Most try assists 2021.

Think he'll only improve and get better the more time he spends in a position... which will probably be centre cos the club does anything to try and help Brooks succeed despite his ineptitude.

I know what you're talking about cos I also watched it also... so it happened on occasion.

However facts are facts.
Most try assists 2021.

Think he'll only improve and get better the more time he spends in a position... which will probably be centre cos the club does anything to try and help Brooks succeed despite his ineptitude.

A lot of faith you're placing in a young bloke with a bung leg x 2

A lot of faith you're placing in a young bloke with a bung leg x 2
Injuries all a part of the game....

Some players work out, some don't.

A lot to like about Adam x Jackson halves pairing.

We're 2/9... liking 2/10 after tomorrow (I hope not....) but might be time to try something new if the season continues trending that way.

Injuries all a part of the game....

Some players work out, some don't.

A lot to like about Adam x Jackson halves pairing.

We're 2/9... liking 2/10 after tomorrow (I hope not....) but might be time to try something new if the season continues trending that way.

All good man, I'm sure we'll all give Hastings and Doueihi a full season or 2 to develop their halves pairing....

The same way we gave Brooks and Hastings 4 Games.

All good man, I'm sure we'll all give Hastings and Doueihi a full season or 2 to develop their halves pairing....

The same way we gave Brooks and Hastings 4 Games.
I'm hanging onto faith the club releases Brooks at the end of the season. Just like they did Mbye.

Watching Mbye right now.

They're almost the same player.

Emotionless, average, going through the motions.
Rattled, hiding in their shell, masquerading as a first graders.

I'm hanging onto faith the club releases Brooks at the end of the season. Just like they did Mbye.

Watching Mbye right now.

They're almost the same player.

Emotionless, average, going through the emotions.
Rattled, hiding in their shell, masquerading as a first graders.

Brooks has been playing well man...
We're not quite getting there - But he's been playing well.

On paper - We are still one of the worst teams in the comp

Yes, Even when your boy comes back!!

Reactions: BZN

Latest posts

Back