Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Was talking to an ex workmate earlier, their working at belmore sports ground today, the word down there, is Jim dymock as possible interim coach, and Matt Burton wants out
Burton will probably go to Melbourne to replace Munster. they wanted him last time and he made a massive mistake.

Also the club has never made an offer to Nikora and Tim has never heard of Matthew Komolafe, the youngster at Parramatta who is reportedly being chased by Tim himself.
Interesting, wasn’t Nikora quoted in an article that he told his team mates he was thinking of accepting the offer from us?

If that is true, what a peanut. As if everyone didn't know what Burton was walking into.

101% chance Penrith have been in Burton's ear about coming back at a reduced fee.
Burton will easily get $750k on the open market, if not more. He is on $500k at the Dogs. I can’t see his manger advising him to take a pay cut to go back to Penrith when he can get an increase elsewhere, and he can also play the position he wants.

The media is still saying that we are a basket case who can't attract top talent. I wonder if we get Chrichton on top of API and Papalii they will change their tune. Somehow I doubt it.

Wish all these reporters stuck to writing and not get on tv. Everyone is sick of their bullshit.

Back