Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Updated news:
Burton was set to test the market with or without Trent as coach wants a better deal on his contract

Roosters are getting their ducks in a row for a play for Munster

Selwyn Cobbo is now the number one focus for the dolphins after missing out on Herbie Farnsworth

TPJ set to leave the Bulldogs due to the axing of trent

Watching Papalii play for Parramatta over the weekend and scoring two tries has me very excited for 2023. Quality player and 2021 Second Rower of the year.
He was super impressive, big, aggessive fast for a big guy , good hands and a football brain, with another good forward, a fullback and a centre and we would be dangerous next year.

Updated news:
Burton was set to test the market with or without Trent as coach wants a better deal on his contract

Roosters are getting their ducks in a row for a play for Munster

Selwyn Cobbo is now the number one focus for the dolphins after missing out on Herbie Farnsworth

TPJ set to leave the Bulldogs due to the axing of trent
How do you just up n leave a contract part way through unless you have a specific clause in your contract. I swear some of these young guys are Nancy boys (sorry to any Nancy’s out there)

How do you just up n leave a contract part way through unless you have a specific clause in your contract. I swear some of these young guys are Nancy boys (sorry to any Nancy’s out there)
Clauses were put in the contracts of TPJ and Burton

Members online

Back