Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Every signing can be good at the right price. We are going to get injuries and NRL standard depth is needed…rarely is that considered in signings discussions.
Not many teams get the balance right. Under the cap system, the more NRL standard budget priced players you have the more you can pay for elite players

So we loose Hoffman early on in his contract year, wait half a year for Bulldogs to pay a portion of Nadens salary then sign him up in the vacant spot still keeping squad spot 30 available.
Pretty good business.
As long as business isn’t winning footy games

Any legs to the suggestion that Burto might want to follow Naden to WT?

Unhappy with Trent’s demise is the whisper.

I can understand Burton if we are moving madden on. But isn't doueihi a really similar player?

Probably unhappy with a bunch of things but I doubt he sees us as the answer to his problems.
From a young mate who used to play under him, I’ve heard Nado is very popular and has a lot of influence.

So a good player to sign to catch used Panthera.

Nado and Burto were hard core Trent disciples. They left a rugby league super-power to play for him. That reason has gone.

Burton..geez that would solve a lot of problems for us, more than a fighting chance during those back end disasters, when we often flounder.

From a young mate who used to play under him, I’ve heard Nado is very popular and has a lot of influence.

So a good player to sign to catch used Panthera.

Nado and Burto were hard core Trent disciples. They left a rugby league super-power to play for him. That reason has gone.

Burton..geez that would solve a lot of problems for us, more than a fighting chance during those back end disasters, when we often flounder.
Imagine Burton and AD outside Hastings.

Members online

Back