Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Talau on 1 year depends on how much. If he doesn't play again this year it's not like another team will have a first grade contract for him, except maybe the desperate dolphins.

I'd be happy for him to stay on a low cost 1 year deal so he has a chance to come back from injury.

Fans have had enough of the loser culture.

Jacko got everyone excited cos he's a true winner.

Out with the old, in with the new.
Times are changing.
Hastings is a genuine footy player. He is articulate and clearly intelligent. Too young in the Roosters Squad and probably better than DCE which led to the "differences". A talent that we have jagged! I thought Madden had his best game with Jacko. Better than with Brooks. Sign him up for 5 years Pascoe!

Hastings is a genuine footy player. He is articulate and clearly intelligent. Too young in the Roosters Squad and probably better than DCE which led to the "differences". A talent that we have jagged! I thought Madden had his best game with Jacko. Better than with Brooks. Sign him up for 5 years Pascoe!
He is not better than DCE. If that were true Manly would not have taken the decision it did. Madden is a good young player. Brooks is one of our best.

Changing maybe but we're so far down on the bottom that change would be enevitable due to evolution haha.

But serious even though we're trying we still have big issues. Our post contact metres arnt great. Yes Twal carried a few last night but against the good teams apart from Musgrove, our forwards kind of jog up. Would kill for a Adrian Morley type without the suspensions. Run hard and get us on the front foot.

Also as soon as injuries come back then I want Peachey dropped. No discipline, no effort in defence. He can play reserves
The most contact metres Twal made last night was when he took on the banner.

In the DT

🤔
The billionaire hotelier makes no secret of his disappointment surrounding recent events at Belmore.

“At the moment, I’m not sure what I’ll do in the future,” Laundy said.

“We’re due to have talks now because the sponsorship is up at the end of the season.

“I’d be lying if I said I’m not disappointed.”

Laundy is actually a mad-keen Wests Tigers supporter.

He has become close to their general manager Tim Sheens, who invited him to the Wests Tigers chairman’s suite for the match against his Bulldogs on Friday night at Leichhardt Oval.

In the DT

🤔
The billionaire hotelier makes no secret of his disappointment surrounding recent events at Belmore.

“We’re due to have talks now because the sponsorship is up at the end of the season.

He has become close to their general manager Tim Sheens, who invited him to the Wests Tigers chairman’s suite for the match against his Bulldogs on Friday night at Leichhardt Oval.
Shifty sheens at it again so good having him back at the club

In the DT

🤔

That Laundy Logo would look so much better and definitely much less intrusive on our jersey than that Brydens Logo.

He (Talau) hasn't established anything.
He's very below standard.

Blore, also... no one's seen enough of him.
Appears a good defender and that's it.
??? Well why mock what I said before then . You literally just agreed with me , outside of our opinions on Talau .
I called Talau to the back row 2-3 years ago . It was clear he had the size and skill and defence for it , but lacked even the dynamism of a Brent Naden in the centres .
And by the way , he had to stand next to AD a lot last year , who was absolutely horrible at times for a massive unit in defence .
Especially against North Queensland straight off the top of my head .
Unless AD has fixed his defence there will be a return the leaky edge again IMO. Because he was the reason for it .
Talau was solid AF next to brooks , even with the archaic defensive structures that were in place .AD gets caught arm grabbing at attacks running shape at him .
It makes everyone either side of him look like Ron Massey cup .
Queue aggregation of me saying I think AD is bad at football lol
By the way he’s our best player …… in attack and intangibles . Edge defence he’s very bad .

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not better than DCE. If that were true Manly would not have taken the decision it did. Madden is a good young player. Brooks is one of our best.
Don’t do that man . It stirs the hornets nest . I’ll just disagree with the guys sitting next to me in bay 39 , and agree with the wider rugby league community .
Hence the fact 4-5 teams would have take all his coin at various times in the last 2 years. And that’s fact . Canberra , Warriors , dogs, knights , cowboys(before Townsend) and most definitely the Dolphins . You could probably chuck the titans in that group as well. So almost half the NRL disagrees . Anyways ….

Talau on 1 year depends on how much. If he doesn't play again this year it's not like another team will have a first grade contract for him, except maybe the desperate dolphins.

I'd be happy for him to stay on a low cost 1 year deal so he has a chance to come back from injury.
I don't think that TT will play any games this year.
I do think that he is worth a new 1 year deal.
There you are Demps you can respectfully diagree.

In the DT

🤔

Laundy that deals please

Members online

Back