Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Was playing second receiver with Madden before Hastings came back....
(Had a 7 on his back - So you probably didn't notice)
Even came out and said he'd moved to 6 for a few weeks before Hastings came back....

If he was as watched as closely as he was criticised, Some might actually see his game.
I’m thinking his bashers are probably watching the V8s or something on another channel.

Premiership rings are nice.
What has that got to do with the utterly shit team that Bennett has built so far ?
Most players are already committed to where they’re going to be next year .
And if the rumours of madden -500k are true , and that’s your half , I mean , maybe what you said is true for 2027 , but 2023 . That’s a crazy take IMO . But your welcome to it !

What has that got to do with the utterly shit team that Bennett has built so far ?
Most players are already committed to where they’re going to be next year .
And if the rumours of madden -500k are true , and that’s your half , I mean , maybe what you said is true for 2027 , but 2023 . That’s a crazy take IMO . But your welcome to it !
Three of his forwards have multiple rings. Needs some backs and I believe he will find them. He’s always found success.

Moylan did take a massive pay cut. Walker and Dearden don't earn half of Brooks and the other are Marquee players providing Marquee performances. Everything I said still stands. Try again
When did Moylan take a pay cut and how do you know what Walker and Dearden are on. How do you know how much Brooks is on for that matter?

Re Api K and Papalii

Both are just great signings. I think Api was blocked because of his Covid19 stances and Madge took the risk. By the time he comes here though Covid 19 will gradually be a lesser issue (don't infect the team Api, with the Virus or your Viral BS)!

Papalii is in huge demand. Honestly he was part of the reason why Parra went to the top 4. Parra would have kept him if they had the cap room. Both are a great signing but Papalii is the true win. Cowboys would have taken him over Luciano in a heartbeat.
I think Api was vax hesitant and got vaxed late. Rather than anti vax.
Either way, Very well done by club getting these two. Both are top shelf and since being signed to us haven’t missed a beat.

If you listen to the way he speaks - The devil is in the detail....
There's a lot of They should, They could, They probably, I think, They'd wonder...
It's utter horseshit.
He admits it's an opinion piece - Then goes on to say his opinion means nothing.

Same as when Brent Read says, Tigers have the bye coming up and Will "probably" have a discussion around the coach then - And maybe decide to go in a different direction.

It's never "They've scheduled a meeting for the bye round" Nothing they say is definitive... Or substantial - It's all pure speculation, Or an opinion on what they think we should do.

They're all out there trying to control the narrative of the game....
All week they're all talking about how poor a run Souths and Storm are having with a couple injuries... We've had them all year and they're only just mentioning it in the last 2 weeks.

They're grubs - Who talk shit - We're easy targets and we sell the stories they peddle.

Did you hear the crickets on 360 when They started talking about the "Bye Meeting"?
Anasta almost cut them off and asked "Is that set in Stone"

............. Silence!!

Before PK meekly said - Well, No - It's not said in stone....

Then they all went on with their fantasy situation and beliefs... I think, They'll need, They'd be thinking... All these types of openers.

They might as well just come out and say it - "If I was them, This is what I'd do"
Because that's exactly what they're saying.... Without actually saying it.

Did you hear the crickets on 360 when They started talking about the "Bye Meeting"?
Anasta almost cut them off and asked "Is that set in Stone"

............. Silence!!

Before PK meekly said - Well, No - It's not said in stone....

Then they all went on with their fantasy situation and beliefs... I think, They'll need, They'd be thinking... All these types of openers.

They might as well just come out and say it - "If I was them, This is what I'd do"
Because that's exactly what they're saying.... Without actually saying it.
The egos are too inflated to do that.

Three of his forwards have multiple rings. Needs some backs and I believe he will find them. He’s always found success.
Just for reference , the last expansion team , GC, had a dally m fullback in Campbell , a premiership winning half/ origin half in prince , a star wallaby in Rogers , the current nz centre in Webster , Anthony Lafranchi , who was on his way to origin, and luke Bailey, the best prop in the game
Chuck in guys like Brad meyers , Chris walker , ex origin players at that point , and basically filling the rest of the squad with the rest of the leagues 15th-20th best players , lead to an extremely competitive lineup.
Bennet right now , has 3 30 plus year old forwards from a team that’s ex players have a big sign attached to them saying “buyer beware” and , isaako , lucky to be in first grade right now , and really that kid from nq , and a whole bunch of back of the squad type players .
That’s not comparable. Not even close .
It’s going to be a very long first few years for them .
I really think they thought they could jag a Munster and a Ponga . It has not happened . It might still with Munster , but he’s a shell of himself anymore IMO. That team is built around Papenhuyzen , grant and Hughes now .

Liked you much better when you were the Pope.

Your current cheap and tacky Michael Jackson impersonation does nothing to enhance your previous high standing on this forum.

EDIT:
No offence was intended to Tacky should he see this post.
Needs a change ay.
I just liked it cuz he looked retarded and I can't stand him.
Most of my Avis get deleted so I have to be careful✌️

Oh good... more Brooks hating! Just what I came to the signings suggestions page to see...
Agree... Fans fighting over players we ALREADY have on the books.. Blind Fredy can see how much better the team is with Hastings at 7 and Brooks at 6.. Both in correct positions and we should all just be excited about that alone.. Add a full strength team with no injuries and we are all talking about how well its working out and most likely want to extend both..
Focus needs to be on possible signings to improve our team moving forward..

Everyone forgets the Bromwich brothers and kaufusi have been part of the best pack for years. Bennett is quietly assembling a better side than WT.
?? Your joking me ain't you? Did you watch the last two Storm games? Kaufusi and the Bromich brothers are past it. They will bring experience but they are already a step behind.

Jamaine Isaako? You kidding me.

I'd take our team anytime of the day.

You wonder why people started up another forum when every second post here gets highjacked by a Brooks dig. Iam not defending him as a player, I am just sick of the broken record style posting that goes on. Surely everything that possibly be can said about Brooks has been said ten times.

Back