Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Doesn’t look like the Broncos will give him his release. It’s one thing to release a player on compassionate grounds, like if they want to move back home, but you don’t cave if a player is money hungry. I hope they make him honour the last 2 years of his contract.

Doesn’t look like the Broncos will give him his release. It’s one thing to release a player on compassionate grounds, like if they want to move back home, but you don’t cave if a player is money hungry. I hope they make him honour the last 2 years of his contract.
I remember when we said Ivan was going to be chained to Pascoes leg and beaten harshly everytime he whimpered about his locker licking kid and the loneliness he must be feeling on $1m a season.

3 days later the most despised coach in the nrl was texting us goodbye.

I reckon the cop mounting Haas is on his way.

Maybe the dogs can pay him a fortune and turn him from marquee into factory?

It’s a Muppet factory at the moment.

I reckon we should throw $350k at him, publicise it and meddle with the market. Tell him it’s not in his control.

$1.3? Ffs that’s rude.

Last edited:
I remember when we said Ivan was going to be chained to Pascoes leg and beaten harshly everytime he whimpered about his locker licking kid and the loneliness he must be feeling on $1m a season.

3 days later the most despised coach in the nrl was texting us goodbye.

I reckon the cop mounting Haas is on his way.

Maybe the dogs can pay him a fortune and turn him from marquee into factory?

It’s a Muppet factory at the moment.

I reckon we should throw $350k at him, publicise it and meddle with the market. Tell him it’s not in his control.

$1.3? Ffs that’s rude.
You can’t compare us to well run clubs. We let everyone walk all over us. Melbourne dug their heels in when JAC wanted a release. The good clubs handle these things better than we do

You can’t compare us to well run clubs. We let everyone walk all over us. Melbourne dug their heels in when JAC wanted a release. The good clubs handle these things better than we do
Not sure the donkeys are run well though

Re Payne Hass:
It's possible!
Joe O is a connection. I am guessing the Broncos had offered him 800K or something.

Honestly 1m Payne Haas, where do we sign. Why?
Unlike TPJ David Fifita etc, Haas has been a consistent hard performer.

Likely? no
I suspect that Easts, Cronulla, Dolphins or another team will get that 1m offer. Easts unloading Crichton is one reason why (that's how they roll, 5 good players and minimum contracts).
I think forwards choose teams that they respect and hit hard. No one wants to be wipped. That's why Luke Lewis signed with Cronulla, who wants to be hit by Gallen!

We don't have the respect but maybe Maybe we up the Cash and we do have Joe O and Stef.

Musgrove not being on Chump change is another reason why we would get beaten.

Its nothing about his offer for a new deal as the years after 2024 are close to $1m a season or above its about if they will restructure the next 2yrs of his existing deal (which looks not to be the case currently) that has cause his manager to ask for a release. Its a marketing ploy.

Broncos won’t release him, we also have zero bargaining power to offer the Broncos.

As to if he was released we would need to offer $1.2m+ a season. His connection to Joe will mean squat because his intentions are clear its a money move not a I want to play with Joe.

That never ends well for either party.

Haas wants 1 million a year then an Increase to 1.2 three years into the deal Uncle Nick wants him big time but they need to move others like Angus to do so

Back