Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Perhaps there is another reason. We'll have to wait.
I just don’t see anything other than pace. He isn’t big, strong and doesn’t seem to have great ball skills.

For his sake I hope I’m wrong and he turns in to another Paps.

We've had the articles about Ciraldo been given a deadline that never was, so why not an article about Brooks probably inspired by reading this forum.

We've had the articles about Ciraldo been given a deadline that never was, so why not an article about Brooks probably inspired by reading this forum.
Why would Brett Hodgson release his marquee half right now at the pointy end of the season, with Hull in finals contention, without a better option lined up?

Yeah, this year after playing 9 games.

NSW cup playing fullback 245mtrs last week from 19 runs, 2 try assists & 1 line break against the Jets (who have been performing well this year).
He must have had one big week in there because the games I saw him he’s been pretty much a bludger.
You talk to Penrith fans and they can’t wait to get rid of him. Not a modern day winger…too small, not hard enough. Very good at finishing off movements when the inside men have taken out all the defenders, but he cannot score the tries Ken and Noffa score for us.

Latest posts

Members online

Back