Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Nothing to do with the NRL.

The Warriors condition for Walsh to get out of his Warriors Contract

Warriors would also be dirty on O'Sullivan....
Might also feel obliged to the Broncos for releasing Walsh to them originally...

TeMaire coming on and the chance of a swap would also not have hurt.

You'd reckon Jacko might wanna worry about his own (Non-existant) form...
People say to put the club first and then when they make mention of how this can happen , everyone calls em sooks or tells em to shut up and worry about their own form 😂

Look at the sharks - they play with one half.
Moylan plays like a centre and maybe do a few kicks each game but all the creativity comes from 7... their side to side game has worked so far but alas, is now figured out and teams are folding them.

We play with one half also and he carries bulk of the work load whilst Brooks plays more like a modern defensive lock.

This isn't the way forward.

Reactions: 851
I didn't tell anyone to shut up....
Man of steel has been piss poor most of the year.... Certainly not better than Brooks.
Doesn't matter who is loved and who's not - You watch the games... You see it also.

Man of Steel did SFA the first 2 games, had plenty of yap in him when he came back from suspension but that's all but gone too...

Facts are - The future is no brighter with any halves pairing over the other.
They're all middle of the road.
Hastings has lead us to an average of 6 points a game the last 3 weeks. He was supposed to be the leader, the saviour from Brooks. But as it turns out, he’s just as bad. It should have been a red flag that no other club was interested when he came back from England.

Its
Only person I've blocked is balmainlegend so how's the multiple profiles treat ya?
When I click on you it’s coming up “this user limits who can view there profile” but I can still search your posts. Maybe that’s what he is referring too.

I reckon Jacko's best work is attacking in the oppositions 20. Of which we have done zilch of since the bulldogs game. Every game game since Souths 2nd half we have been getting pinned down in our half and we haven't been able to find a way back into the games. Jacko probably should be finding that solution but there has to be some responsibility on the coaching for this too. The chasing on our kicks is sooooooo pedestrian its ridiculous, no-one has chased a kick since Laurie smashed Gutho in round 6. Chase down the damn kicks!!!

So why did he play his entire first season at fullback? I like the guy, but he’s in no position to be demanding where he plays (if that’s true), He isn’t even a rep play
He played Fullback as we still had Benji and Reynolds at the club. Plus we didn’t have a strong Fullback you were gonna get nothing from Mbye playing there.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the reason douehi signed with this club .to ay 6

Really....
He was playing finals at Fullback with Souths when we signed him
Left Souths under contract because they Signed Latrell as a Fullback.
Ands played Fullback his first year at WT's....

Every syllable you went to the effort of typing is complete Shite.

He played Fullback as we still had Benji and Reynolds at the club. Plus we didn’t have a strong Fullback you were gonna get nothing from Mbye playing there.

No mate...
He left a club playing Fullback - Because they bought a better Fullback.
And came to us as a Fullback.

Really....

He was mainly used as Fullback and Centre at Souths and while it wasn’t bad from them, they did have Walker and Reynolds leading the halves so he wouldn’t have been in contention. Maybe he does think his best position is 6 and wants to play there, but he should at least get a proper run in playing there. If we can give Brooks 9 years we can give Doueuhi some time.

Really....

Ha ha .got no one else to fight with .missus walk out .ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Douihei > Brooks

It isn't even debatable.

Wasn't Kimmorley going to drop him last week ?
Club and coaching staff are weak.

Nor is there any presentable evidence that it will achieve better results....
But hey - We all have favourites....
Why should yours wear the 3 or 4.

Back