Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Before injury he was running strongly and hitting gaps. He's a talent and it will be great to have him back on-field.

He is a talent but I've never seen him run good lines on an edge. Sheens also stating they may move him to the middle makes you think that he is a middle forward and not an edge forward.

We need edge forwards desperately so I'd prefer him to be able to run good lines on an edge.

I will add defensively he was great on an edge.

He is a talent but I've never seen him run good lines on an edge. Sheens also stating they may move him to the middle makes you think that he is a middle forward and not an edge forward.

We need edge forwards desperately so I'd prefer him to be able to run good lines on an edge.

I will add defensively he was great on an edge.
Sheens may want a more mobile pack.

Former Wests Tigers general manager Adam Hartigan is being lined up for an NRL return to help Phil Gould’s rebuild at the Bulldogs.
Hartigan, who controversially split with the Tigers after Tim Sheens returned from the United Kingdom to take up a role as director of football at the joint venture, is in discussions with their western Sydney rivals to work alongside Canterbury supremo Gould.
It would mark a stunning turnaround for the respected executive, who was the highest-profile official to leave the Tigers after last year’s end-of-season review.
The Tigers eventually sacked coach Michael Maguire midway through this season with Sheens to coach the club for the next two years before he’s succeeded by Benji Marshall.
Seagulls love scraps

Before injury he was running strongly and hitting gaps. He's a talent and it will be great to have him back on-field.

He wasn’t hitting gaps before injury, he has yet to make a line break in the NRL.

He has averaged 65mtrs a game with minor post contact meters last season when he got some games together.

Blore is stable but is a longway from being a forward force in the NRL. He does have some ball play ability though which could be of value in the middle.

I don't think AD has done much at all since his return and he was terrible last week. The team at the moment is, or was, revolving around JH.

I agree that he has been terrible excluding the 2nd half last week. I think his effort in the 2nd half though won us that game.

JH has clearly been the centerpiece of the team.

I don't think AD has done much at all since his return and he was terrible last week. The team at the moment is, or was, revolving around JH.
He's done some good things since coming back.... Plenty of poor things.

I don't think he's been other worldly like his fangroup,
But he wasn't "terrible" last week - That's a bit of a stretch

I agree. It’s possible that the best halves fit for Doueihi is Madden? I’ve seen good things happening with the Brooks /Hastings combo, but any other mix doesn’t seem to have the same seamless coordination.
Will be interesting to see how the next few games develop?

Doueihi might be given his chance to partner teen sensation and Scots College student Onitoni Large. Jot that name down.

NRL 2022: Why Adam Doueihi can be as popular as Benji Marshall at Wests Tigers https://t.co/bSRWHmhVjq

Perhaps that's another name sheens has identified for the spine.
King Douihei. 👑

Back