Madden and Brooks ?
They seem to want Jacko to stay at 13.

That seems a concern for me.
Very similar players.

I think we have issues lol
if Brooks doesn't drop salary to 650k he can go
Maybe Madden and Dylan Brown ? not sure
think douhie can make a good centre and give us some good strike with naden

If Madden can find a contract he shoukd go play NSW cup somewhere else. Hastings at 13, Brooks at 7 and Douehi at 6 for mine with Api at 9 and Laurie at 1. Our issue is forwards but very few of tonights pack are in our top 17 next year.

The last couple of weeks and the remainder of the year is perfect for madden and doueihi to take over the team in their favoured position, no Brooks or Hastings, at the moment it's not happening.

if Brooks doesn't drop salary to 650k he can go
Maybe Madden and Dylan Brown ? not sure
think douhie can make a good centre and give us some good strike with naden
Can't see it happening tbh.

AD stays at 6 or he leaves and plays 6 elsewhere.

Feel like Madden goes.
Brooks stays.
And Sheens builds a strong pack around them.

Naden has been really good IMO.
He had a couple of mistakes tonight but should of had 2 tries and he is quite quick.
He puts in an effort unlike some. Excellent extension IMO
Agreed, Actually should have scored 4 tries in the second half. Naden did score one and it was taken off him. Shocking call. Long run from his own end while kicking the ball, just a bad bounce denied him his second. That log second row imposter was over the line and had the ball knocked out. This bloke, who is going to Manly next year had his first hit up with 7 minutes to go in the first half. Can you believe that.

Then Garner only had to pass a normal ball to our winger for number 4. So, they never were going to win that game, but the second half was quite good. A bit of luck and the usual pile on merchants on this forum would not have much to complain about. Look forward to next year.

Does anyone know what is happening with Noddy next year? I hope he at least goes back to his old job. I like him and I think he's been stitched up this season.
Was reliably told that Noddy met with bulldogs officials at a well known Belmore cafe several weeks ago.... And before that so did Madge at same cafe. Interesting no Ciraldo announcement yet.

Was reliably told that Noddy met with bulldogs officials at a well known Belmore cafe several weeks ago.... And before that so did Madge at same cafe. Interesting no Ciraldo announcement yet.
I said before Madge has problems with TPJ & JAC , and J Reynolds wanting back. Gus is stuffed, CC can’t coach, fraud of the century like Barrett.

Think we need our money given to a frontrower before Garrick
Haas or tapine
Although he has gone well lately, I'm just not convinced about Laurie. I know...hard to please, but just not a fan.

I think Garrick is a better player (even a better fullback than Laurie) and is a great kicker - something the tigers have desperately needed for a long time.

He's always going to be behind Turbo and if he wants fullback money and to play there, personally I'd do what I could to make it happen.

Gus is looking to get into our juniors seeing as though the bulldogs have none.

Back