Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Curious to read some opinions on Xerri.

Good, decent sized centre, very fast (on the juice anyway!), but seemed like a bit of a tool to me.

I believe he'll have served his time, (so clean slate) and he'd be very cheap.

But in saying a clean slate, I think you'd have to be an absolute fool to use PEDs in this day and age (so wouldn't think about it) but interested to hear others' opinions.

Stay clear, trust me.

WT always knew Jock wanted to be the FT starting half

But nah always insisted with Luke

Brooks pretty much has forced him out

This is all on Luke Brooks

Loved jocks game style, always did his job and the one that had BRAINS

Of course, I can see him improving into a quality half by a mile

Gonna miss Jock not in our colours 💔
Didn’t realise Brooks picked the team

WT always knew Jock wanted to be the FT starting half

But nah always insisted with Luke

Brooks pretty much has forced him out

This is all on Luke Brooks

Loved jocks game style, always did his job and the one that had BRAINS

Of course, I can see him improving into a quality half by a mile

Gonna miss Jock not in our colours 💔
Further evidence of blaming all our woes (if you can count losing Madden as a woe) on Brooks. You can have the opinion of Madden being better than Brooks and that Brooks should have been dropped to reggies to accommodate him (i'd disagree but that is the coaches call not Brooks). But Brooks signed his contract before Madden was even at the club, so he has not forced him out and his exit is in no way "all on Luke Brooks".

Spencer Leinu shoulder into ICE’s head with Api also in the tackle. How funny, massive chance those 3 will all be together with us in a few months 😆

Might make it but players out of the game for a couple of years rarely come back as good as when they left.

Sandor Earl, Hopoate, and even Tim Simona are examples of this.
Great point.

It's a shame because he was good, but my thoughts were more focused on what sort of a guy he would be at a club.

My impressions were not positive, but really, who am I to know from seeing a guy on tv?

Thankfully there has been zero connecting him to the tigers. 😊

Xerri family?

They're wealthy, aren't they?

Older bro is in prison.
Killed some one in a car crash.

I believe they have links with a bikie club....?
The father and brother I know of are on the gear and are big guys always hitting the gym and stories about the young one of late was hitting it as well just don't get caught again

Back