Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I watch some of his last week he looked like has potential but gee wiz that game was slow. Their video ref most unprofessional I've seen in sport. English league is miles behind on NRL .
Yeah I agree almost as fiery as Roosters/Souths. Definitely a hard game to judge him on. See how he goes against the big guns this wee.

Got no issue with improving the forward pack, but it won’t improve Brooks as a player. A player that kicks is constantly out on the full, kicks it dead in the in goal and just overall makes dumb 5th tackle options that’s not on the forward pack that’s on Brooks.
Id like to see some actual stats around Brooks' kicking game. I feel he is about average when compared to most halves for out on the full and kicking dead.
I do think he might be amongst the worst for actually failing to get a grubber beyond the legs of a defenders, but all in all not a terrible kicking game.
Additionally, the pack absolutely plays a role in a halfback's kicking game. They are the ones who create time, space and field position for the kicker to execute. A perfect example, Holmes field goal was off the back of Taumalolo skittling defenders and playing the ball quickly.

Better than a liability in defence than luch was, u can see that opposition were running their plays at him. Just think/know he’s a 60 minute player at the moment! He might get better with time, but doubt it. Anyway that’s how the game is going, look around most teams are using a impact edge of the bench these days. I’d rather 1 less rotation at prop and keep twal out there longer and use that for the edge.
I always thought opposition teams were targeting Doueihi, knowing that he was a terrible defender and Leilua was too slow laterally to cover his mistakes.

What would this lineup cost ?

1. James Tedesco. 1.2 million
2. Daniel Tupou. 450k
3. Paul Momirovski. 250k
4. Joseph Manu. 800K
5. Joseph Suaalii . 450K
6. Luke Keary 850k
7. Sam Walker. 450K
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 450K
9. Connor Watson. 370K
10. Siosiua Taukeiaho. 500K
11. Angus Crichton. 800K
12. Sitili Tupouniua. 250K
13. Victor Radley. 550K
Interchange:
14. Lachlan Lam. . 150K
15. Nat Butcher. . 250K
16. Lindsay Collins. 450K
17. Fletcher Baker. 200K

8.22 million

Plus add the Cheese and start paying for Matt lodge

2. Daniel Tupou. 450k
3. Paul Momirovski. 250k
4. Joseph Manu. 800K
5. Joseph Suaalii . 450K
6. Luke Keary 850k
7. Sam Walker. 450K
9. Connor Watson. 370K
11. Angus Crichton. 800K
13. Victor Radley. 550K
Interchange:
14. Lachlan Lam. . 150K
15. Nat Butcher. . 250K
17. Fletcher Baker. 200K

8.22 million

And yet when they lose a few players to injury they lose, Tiges played the entire season with players missing… if we can stay fit and with sheens/Benji guidance there’s some hope in 2023

Liddle isn’t a terrific player, but he is better than what we have seen last 2yrs. In saying that he has had more than enough chances to make the 9 his and just didn’t lock it in for the team that came last. Api is a clear upgrade on him.

Wish him well & hope he finds his running game because that was always his strength.

2. Daniel Tupou. 450k
3. Paul Momirovski. 250k
4. Joseph Manu. 800K
5. Joseph Suaalii . 450K
6. Luke Keary 850k
7. Sam Walker. 450K
9. Connor Watson. 370K
11. Angus Crichton. 800K
13. Victor Radley. 550K
Interchange:
14. Lachlan Lam. . 150K
15. Nat Butcher. . 250K
17. Fletcher Baker. 200K

8.22 million

It would cost about 10 paper bags I reckon

2. Daniel Tupou. 450k
3. Paul Momirovski. 250k
4. Joseph Manu. 800K
5. Joseph Suaalii . 450K
6. Luke Keary 850k
7. Sam Walker. 450K
9. Connor Watson. 370K
11. Angus Crichton. 800K
13. Victor Radley. 550K
Interchange:
14. Lachlan Lam. . 150K
15. Nat Butcher. . 250K
17. Fletcher Baker. 200K

8.22 million

Plus add another 10-12 players in the top 30 roster.

Two of my grandkids are half Leb. They're pretty good kids.
Race is not and has never been the deciding factor in people becoming good human beings,parental guidance and education are 2 of the main factors with a childs natural judgment being the other main factor.I hope your grandkids will always give you reason to be proud of them

That was my understanding as well but after reading he had failed medical I was speculating his future.
Sheens obviously went the Simpkin route and along with the talented junior hooker( whose name escapes me ) I couldn’t see a place for JL.
Would be happy for anyone who actually knows to clarify if he failed or passed the medical .
I believe the rumour came from a family member along with he would do anything to get out and a comment on the lack of culture at the club.

anyway we will see

Dragons are a better club? Pfftt. They arnt all that.

Liddle is on ok player. Nothing to write home about.
Jacob always played well but unfortunately Appi's on the way and there's a lot of young blokes coming thru that's just the way it is.

Reactions: 851
Back