Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

r u still sooking they C b;s rortered us the other week.LOL
Now that the game's over, all hatred for the Eels has returned. Tbh only wanted them to win to bring some sort of consolation that the Wests Tigers is good enough to beat this year's grand finalists 😂
I initially wanted the Bunnies to win too but will now be cheering on team smug.

Now that the game's over, all hatred for the Eels has returned. Tbh only wanted them to win to bring some sort of consolation that the Wests Tigers is good enough to beat this year's grand finalists 😂
I initially wanted the Bunnies to win too but will now be cheering on team smug.
team smug is a unit,all 5 grades in semi;s,thats us if it goes well,

Fan favorites- as long as it’s not Woods!
My picks from who’s realistically possible to come to us would be Nathan Brown, spencer lenui, John Bateman (or that other stocky SL forward who’s been mentioned and who’s name I’ve forgotten).

In the past fortnight, we've seen Corey Oates extend at Broncos, Joe Tapine extend at Raiders, Jacob Liddle to Dragons, Lachlan Illias extend at South's. But, not to worry, Benjis making phone calls. 2023 is a horrible thought.
I can’t recall Benji having influenced anyone to come to the Tigers in the past? I remember Robbie had something to do with Adam Doueihi joining us.
So it’s new ground for him, may take some time to get his groove?

In the past fortnight, we've seen Corey Oates extend at Broncos, Joe Tapine extend at Raiders, Jacob Liddle to Dragons, Lachlan Illias extend at South's. But, not to worry, Benjis making phone calls. 2023 is a horrible thought.
You do know those extending are already contracted next year. Liddle was a release so we could release a roster spot & cash.

I've heard him speak plenty. His favourite topic is himself.
I'll never forget the dribble out of his mouth when 1st left the tigers to try rugby.
"I've lost my motivation" blah blah
Then the ego. How he thought for a second he would succeed in rugby, in new Zealand lol.

That was over a century ago I suggest you listen to him speak more recently before you come out with this rubbish. He is the opposite of what your saying

You do know those extending are already contracted next year. Liddle was a release so we could release a roster spot & cash.
You do know players can leave Clubs early...It's done all the time.
Moses
Matterson
Aloiai
Luch
Mikaele
Oh, that's just us
WT recruitment meetings must be a hive of activity.
Liddle out and his spot was taken by 19 year old Tumeth, who won't play NRL in 2023. The 39 year rebuild has begun.

As they say, tigers don't hide their stripes.
(Or is he a Dragon? A Bunny? A Bronco or a wanna be Blue?)
I'm just warming up my rubbish. Buckle up.
No, but people do grow, mature, learn from their mistakes and change their behaviour. I’m not the same person I was 10 years ago.

Not long ago i caught up with a dear old friend I hadn’t seen in over 10 years and he played a video of us mucking around about 15 years ago and we both cringed at the shit that was coming out of our mouths.

You do know players can leave Clubs early...It's done all the time.
Moses
Matterson
Aloiai
Luch
Mikaele
Oh, that's just us
WT recruitment meetings must be a hive of activity.
Liddle out and his spot was taken by 19 year old Tumeth, who won't play NRL in 2023. The 39 year rebuild has begun.
It's actually not done all the time and those players who leave are often problem players.

If we want the better players then we are just going to have to wait because no club will release a good quality player early unless it's the right thing for them.

How many players in the last 3-4mths let alone last 2yrs have actually ended contracts early?
Not many outside of us releasing players.

Lucy was already signed to the cowboys for next year.
Liddle was surplus to requirements with Api coming, we actually gain on this move.
Good players at other clubs just aren't released unless they are serious problems/pests.

Otherclubs manage their roster alot better. Ours is a complete mess.
24 onwards is going to be a true test of our pulling power as we have cash, a heap of roster spots, somewhat of a coaching strategy and 2 of the best players in their position joining us.

Re Tumeth I expect him to play in 23 atm, we have zero backrow depth.

Reality is unless a miracle happens 23 we aren't getting any quality inbound.

It's actually not done all the time and those players who leave are often problem players.

If we want the better players then we are just going to have to wait because no club will release a good quality player early unless it's the right thing for them.

How many players in the last 3-4mths let alone last 2yrs have actually ended contracts early?
Not many outside of us releasing players.

Lucy was already signed to the cowboys for next year.
Liddle was surplus to requirements with Api coming, we actually gain on this move.
Good players at other clubs just aren't released unless they are serious problems/pests.

Otherclubs manage their roster alot better. Ours is a complete mess.
24 onwards is going to be a true test of our pulling power as we have cash, a heap of roster spots, somewhat of a coaching strategy and 2 of the best players in their position joining us.

Re Tumeth I expect him to play in 23 atm, we have zero backrow depth.

Reality is unless a miracle happens 23 we aren't getting any quality inbound.
My issue is, for all our failings,Madge was the only one held to account. The same decision makers who put us in this mess are shaping our future.

As they say, tigers don't hide their stripes.
(Or is he a Dragon? A Bunny? A Bronco or a wanna be Blue?)
I'm just warming up my rubbish. Buckle up.
But its not clever or edgy or humorous. So spare us your thoughts you flog. Take your self-indulgent ramblings elsewhere, nobody cares about what you have to say.
“buckle up” lol

Unless there is some injection of decent hard working forwards and an attitude change in the current crop accusstom to losing and pointing fingers, while doing the bare minimum to improve their own game - Sheens is in for a cold hard dose of what the coaches before him endured at this club -since his last coaching appointment - and a reminder of how tough it is to coach a bog average team in the NRL when fans have unrealistic expectations. He is older and he is going to be more stroppy than his usual stroppy self especially when he is hammered every week by the media. If he lasts two years as head coach - hats off to him.

Api K and IP( if his head is the right space) maybe the ones to finally enforce some standards that the coaches who have been trying to effect attitude change have been road blocked by. The hard dose of reality can only come from the players in the game on the field and their work ethic in preparing. Our blokes give up on the field and that can only change when they get players out there beside them who demand better of themselves and each other, know what it takes to win, and instill pride back in the jersey. Those blokes are few and far between in our roster and that's why we are wooden spooners.

Staff online

Back