Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

MacDougall

Getting hot now so rather than making a thread for every random signing rumour let's talk here about rumoured signings.

So far we have rumoured to have actually been signed.

Chris McQueen
Kurt Capewell
Ben Matulino
Taane Milne

Rumoured approaches but no claims of being signed.

Shaun Johnson
Bodene Thompson
Albert Vete
Gareth Widdop
Russell Packer
Mystery Prop

Any I am missing?

@ said:
Getting hot now so rather than making a thread for every random signing rumour let's talk here about rumoured signings.

So far we have rumoured to have actually been signed.

Chris McQueen
Kurt Capewell
Ben Matulino
Taane Milne

Rumoured approaches but no claims of being signed.

Shaun Johnson
Bodene Thompson
Albert Vete
Gareth Widdop
Russell Packer

Any I am missing?

Yes Aaron Woods and James Tedesco Rumoured

From What's The Buzz On Sunday. I know you've already said Widdop but that's the first I've heard of us linked with Dugan.

SHOOSH IV
St George Illawarra will be the next club under siege from rivals in the silly season of player transfers. Rest assured, clubs — including the Wests Tigers — are eyeing off fullback Josh Dugan and five-eighth Gareth Widdop. In the Tigers’ case, if they lose James Tedesco they’ll make a huge play for the Dragons pair who are unhappy about the money the red-and-whites are offering.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/opinion/phil-rothfield/whats-the-buzz-breakthrough-for-womens-rugby-league-todd-greenberg-kieran-foran-greg-inglis/news-story/4fac1e0509b921569a55650b6cf49ff3

Hahaha every player is linked now with every club with money, I've seen them all tossed up. In fact instead of Broncos, they're keeping it all DL despite having a raft of players off contract, maybe they are interested in Bird, that's about all the noise. Don't read the Courier Mail though.

Thanks MacD for consolidating the thread though. On behalf of Milky I'd like us to take a look at Dylan Edwards please.

Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.

@ said:
Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.

Last person I want as well but a rumour is a rumour. Would love to throw a stack at Gela-Mosby though if Tedesco does move on, that boy is a game breaker and won't play in the #1 up north as long as Coote is there

@ said:
Bodene Thompson left us as he was homesick and wanted to go back to NZ, now we are chasing him again lol

Was it said when he left that he had a 3 or 4 year little girl that he wanted to get to know back in N.Z a child from a previous relationship

Forget Dugan. If Teddy goes move Nofa to fullback sign some wingers and use the cash to buy a big second rower.

No rumor but id make a play for daniel tupou. Apparently he lives to the west of concord and drives to easts every training session. over an hour each way.. Make a play for him. Tell him hel save fuel 😂😂

No to tupou,skd,fergo and other rooster gronks joining our team.Really dont like the attitude of any of those princesses and our team deserves better.

SKD looks shocking in a team full of world beaters. Would hate to see him in a weak team.

I know not to many fullbacks are as good as teddy, but if we lose teddy and sign Dugan, that would be a big step back he isn't that great

Back