Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Actually, you can. The skills required to be an effective board member, even of a rugby league club, are very different to this. Knowing the game from a player’s perspective and an administrator’s perspective are very different. If someone has the requisite skills/experience and played for the club then we are talking.
True, though atm we have the business know how on the board, we just don't seem to have the League experience in there at the moment. If we could get a few former players in there with knowledge of the lay of the land in terms of league I reckon we will go a way toward solving a few of the problems our board face.

True, though atm we have the business know how on the board, we just don't seem to have the League experience in there at the moment. If we could get a few former players in there with knowledge of the lay of the land in terms of league I reckon we will go a way toward solving a few of the problems our board face.
I used to work with one of the board members. They were in an extremely low level role. I cannot believe they are on the board. It doesn’t fill me with confidence, although I can’t comment on the other board members.

I used to work with one of the board members. They were in an extremely low level role. I cannot believe they are on the board. It doesn’t fill me with confidence, although I can’t comment on the other board members.
No doubt your telling the truth, the performance of the board is proof enough

Reactions: Wiz
sure. let's see how he goes at 6. he'll definitely do well there, but once he stops growing and fills out he will be a backrower. he's 190cm and 85kg at 18 and I reckon he's nowhere near done yet.

back row is where he played in the undefeated Harold Matts side and did incredibly well, and it's where the club has planned to play him at a senior level for many years. that's genuine info from a guy in the pathways setup. he could very easily come in and kill it at 6 for a couple years, but like many great players before him I believe you will see him move to the edge.
Sirro Snr started as a 5/8 as well if I recall correctly. Perhaps a similar pathway for young Galvin.

Reports suggest it’s a bad one.

Expected to miss the World Club Challenge which is usually in late February.

Played the last few games of 2023 with it busted.
Don't understand how people are not showing some sort of concern about Luai's shoulder.

It would be just so Wests Tigers to actually land the guy only to end up in a Douiehi like situation.

Reactions: 851
I know Curtis Scott is a clown for what he has done, I do wonder tho why is everyone so hard on him to not play in the NRL but in the same breath want AFB to sign here who also had domestic abuse charges?

I know Curtis Scott is a clown for what he has done, I do wonder tho why is everyone so hard on him to not play in the NRL but in the same breath want AFB to sign here who also had domestic abuse charges?
Honestly, probably for the simple fact that AFB is still dominating in the NRL, while Scott is fading into obscurity in bush league.

Agree. And what does Matt Lodge have on the NRL for them to allow him back? Bizarre
His dad , is an extremely high up police official . Just say there was corruption , tax evasion etc. within the nrl , hypothetically , would you want to have an an antagonistic relationship with a powerful police official .
Just saying … doesn’t make it true , but it’s a good hypothetical .

What's the go with Solo Saukuru? Is he a chance of playing 1st grade this year?
Physically looks very big and rangey, perfect build for a modern day centre.

I don’t think there’s anyway we can keep bula, TDS, Api, Galvin, Luai, sullivan and fainu for the next 3 years if we sign Luai for $1.1.

Have to give up at least sullivan and either Galvin or fainu. If you want to keep luai, bulla and a gun Hooker.

And from all reports TDS is like the best thing in our juniors too.

I don’t know how it all stacks

Usually you get to keep 3 gun spine players at best!!!
I think they all have contracts for 2-3 years.

Latest posts

Members online

Back