Something to be positive about for the next three weeks

TigersFan4Life

Our next three games are all Friday nighters. So far this year the Tigers are 3-2 at night (Friday, Saturday, Monday) and 1-3 during the day (Sunday arvo).

We are up against the Knights, Warriors and Bulldogs. Surely if we are to have any chance this year we have to win all of these games and with them all being on a Friday night maybe our chances are better than if they were to be played on a Sunday.

My biggest fear is that we won't have time to recover mentally for Friday night, and with additional injuries from Sunday, the Knights will put one on us as well.

Following week the Warriors run us round the park at Campbelltown and Sheens walks.

Folkes to take the reigns before we take on his old club the Bulldogs and ressurect what is left of our season.

…. i believe... we'll beat the Knights & Warriors... but i have a bad feeling about the doggies game...

no one can seriously tip us, our attack has gone to the crapper, and our defence yesterday was distubing to say the least, if asked this question in round 5 id say we win all 3 and do it comfortably but based on form we will lose all 3 pretty easily IMO

History and Experience tells me 1 of 2 things will happen next week:

1\. If the problem is 'Team' related (coaching staff included), we will bounce back and put 40 on the Knights. The Pride of the Pack will return…
or
2\. If the problem is 'Administration' related, we might be in for a few more long weeks. Ignorance and Finger Pointing will continue...

@Tiger Watto said:
History and Experience tells me 1 of 2 things will happen next week:

1\. If the problem is 'Team' related (coaching staff included), we will bounce back and put 40 on the Knights. The Pride of the Pack will return…
or
2\. If the problem is 'Administration' related, we might be in for a few more long weeks. Ignorance and Finger Pointing will continue...

agree 100% looking forward to this friday, even if we get smashed we know whats going on!

something positive about next three weeks:
1\. wests-tigers will be underdogs in the games :unamused:
2\. getting closer to return of TNT :master:
3\. we are getting closer to performing consistently well, as we have now had our mid season slump!! :laughing: :blush:

@prattenpark said:
My biggest fear is that we won't have time to recover mentally for Friday night, and with additional injuries from Sunday, the Knights will put one on us as well.

Following week the Warriors run us round the park at Campbelltown and Sheens walks.

Folkes to take the reigns before we take on his old club the Bulldogs and ressurect what is left of our season.

could happen you know

@thewingfitz said:
@prattenpark said:

could happen you know

My UK Bookie has Sheens to go in 2 weeks also…

I can't see the Tigers winning any of those games to be honest. I think Newcastle will be too big and strong and overpower the Tigers on Friday night. The Tigers have struggled against the Warriors for awhile now and could not score a point against them last year, plus Campbelltown holds no fears for them, they've rolled the Tigers there before, and the Bulldogs will be too energetic and will wear the Tigers down as they did a few weeks ago. That's not me being negative either, on current form the Tigers do not stand a chance against these teams, particularly if they continue to drop so much ball.

As long as we beat the Dogs. Cant stand that team, cant stand ennis, their whole club, greenberg, their fans, their colours, their mascot, their whole history, i hate them with a passion!

@Torbizlo said:
As long as we beat the Dogs. Cant stand that team, cant stand ennis, their whole club, greenberg, their fans, their colours, their mascot, their whole history, i hate them with a passion!

I HATE EVERYONE!

BUT LIKE YOU…...THEIR IS ONE WORD THAT DESCRIBES THE BULLDOGS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS:

SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM!
:sign:
TRISERRATOPS

If the past is anything to go by we will put a big number on the knights - back slapping all round, media praise for Sheens turning Tigers around, fans breathing a sigh of relief - then its back to normal the following week and flogged by the Warriors - all doom and gloom again.

Something to be positive about for the next three weeks…........hmmmmm , lets see...oh yes

The Wests Tigers u20s play 3 times for 3 wins, and Balmain play twice at Leichhardt against canterbury and then North Sydney Bears.....I am looking forward to those games

@TigersFan4Life said:
Our next three games are all Friday nighters. So far this year the Tigers are 3-2 at night (Friday, Saturday, Monday) and 1-3 during the day (Sunday arvo).

We are up against the Knights, Warriors and Bulldogs. Surely if we are to have any chance this year we have to win all of these games and with them all being on a Friday night maybe our chances are better than if they were to be played on a Sunday.

WOO HOO! We won all three of them!!! :smiley:

I'll have to eat humble pie on that one. I didn't think the Tigers could do it but thankfully they have proven me wrong bigtime.

:laughing: the knee jerk reaction in this thread are priceless….

Hey Watto....Have those bookies odds changed????

Sheensy safe for another week...

Members online

Back