Souff's and Ben T'eo....

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,800
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
First of All …...Souff's getting beat by the Dragons who were crap..... :laughing:

Sandow and Sutton are the most hopless halves paring in the comp......Burgess must be spewing he picked up the phone when Rusty called....No NRL finals for him.....

Secondly the sight of Ben T'eo steaming through the Titans with 5 Broncos lining up left and right only to butcher a certian try also was a classic...... :laughing:
 

Tiger_Watto

New member
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
10,714
Location
Maroochydore Qld
Yep, Teo was a classic. I was at the local with a few boys and they were giving it to me about the Tigers letting him go,…. and then all of a sudden,.... he breaks through the line and ignores the 2 outside and 3 inside players to go alone.

Classic Teo!!!
 

benjibrotown

New member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
1,059
Haha as soon as I saw Teo bomb that try I thought the forum is going to be loving this, not the first time I've seen him bomb a certain one either.
As for Souths vs Saints that match gave me complete confidence that if we play the Dragons in the finals we will give it to them. They persisted going to the same play over and over and over and when it stopped working they had nothing left. In the end they won the match off a complete fluke. There no chance at the title IMO.
 

Aladinsane

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
2,210
Location
Cabarita
It was a great ploy of the Titan's trainer to put a full size mirror near the the Titan's tryline, so Teo' could have a good look at himself….the fool had teammates lined up next to him, like Cabs at Sydney Airport
 

AndTheKungFoSing

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
2,579
Location
Behind You!
How great is it to see Souths loose… hoenstly.... sometimes the Tigers could loose and as long as Souths loose... the week aint that bad
 

Mad_Tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
233
@Kaiser said:
How great is it to see Souths loose… hoenstly.... sometimes the Tigers could loose and as long as Souths loose... the week aint that bad

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I know exactly how u feel…
 

tiger_tigers

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,044
@Kaiser said:
How great is it to see Souths loose… hoenstly.... sometimes the Tigers could loose and as long as Souths loose... the week aint that bad

gee i really hear what your saying …...we have this goose souths fan at work and the whole place has had enough of his souths are great ...we all get as much enjoyment when souths lose ...its as good as the tigers winning ....
I HATE SOUTH SYDNEY.
as for teo .... who wouldnt look good running off lockyer ....he wouldnt play in our back row...and he certainly wouldnt be in the centres for us .....
 

Glennb

New member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
893
@ron burgandy said:
@Kaiser said:
@ron burgandy said:
teo is a good player…we were dumb to let him go

We didn't…. he left!

nope

Ron….Tigers gave him an offer and deadline. It was his choice, he made his bed, he left. Also AFTER he left he said in an interview that HE CHOSE Broncos because he thought they had a successful culture.

You do remember him representing himself as well dont you?
 

Aladinsane

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
2,210
Location
Cabarita
Ron….Tigers gave him an offer and deadline. It was his choice, he made his bed, he left. Also AFTER he left he said in an interview that HE CHOSE Broncos because he thought they had a successful culture.

You do remember him representing himself as well dont you?

Yes,I do….... he was horing himself around ,like a girl on the avenue, to anyone who had a fistful of fifties
 

innsaneink

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
39,355
Location
...ahead of you....
@Kaiser said:
How great is it to see Souths loose… hoenstly.... sometimes the Tigers could loose and as long as Souths loose... the week aint that bad

Pretty well stuffs any chance of us getting the minor premiership.
Wouldve preferred saints to lose.
 

tigesup

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
336
Location
South West NSW
@innsaneink said:
@Kaiser said:
How great is it to see Souths loose… hoenstly.... sometimes the Tigers could loose and as long as Souths loose... the week aint that bad

Pretty well stuffs any chance of us getting the minor premiership.
Wouldve preferred saints to lose.

Minor consolation is that we're even mentioning us in the running for the minor premiership.
 

AndTheKungFoSing

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
2,579
Location
Behind You!
@innsaneink said:
Pretty well stuffs any chance of us getting the minor premiership.
Wouldve preferred saints to lose.

But it helps secure a top 4 finish.

The Dragons still have the Bronco's and Raiders away which will be tough. Hopefully they drop another and that's the three game turn around we need….
 

coop

New member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
78
@ron burgandy said:
teo is a good player…we were dumb to let him go

No, we were smart. I've never been happier to see a bloke wave tata to us. I'd rather that we had JMo in the 7 for 5 more years than have to sit back and watch that lazy glory hunter wear our jersey again. At least JMo gave him all for us every time he stepped onto the park.

Te'o is a peaheart showpony. When the going gets tough, even now, the bloke hides. When the Donkeys were getting flogged by all and sundry earlier in the season, the games were actually funny if you just sat there and watched for the lack of involvement from Te'o. He did nothing. Zip, nada, zilch. Well, when he wasn't playing Qld Cup that is.

And that won't change if their fortunes take a turn for the worse, he'll go missing like the Lindbergh baby.

I know you like to think of yourself as the alternate viewpoint here, but being alternate doesn't always mean being irrational.

Te'o is a cat.
 

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,800
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
@coop said:
No, we were smart. I've never been happier to see a bloke wave tata to us. I'd rather that we had JMo in the 7 for 5 more years than have to sit back and watch that lazy glory hunter wear our jersey again. At least JMo gave him all for us every time he stepped onto the park.

Te'o is a peaheart showpony. When the going gets tough, even now, the bloke hides. When the Donkeys were getting flogged by all and sundry earlier in the season, the games were actually funny if you just sat there and watched for the lack of involvement from Te'o. He did nothing. Zip, nada, zilch. Well, when he wasn't playing Qld Cup that is.

And that won't change if their fortunes take a turn for the worse, he'll go missing like the Lindbergh baby.

I know you like to think of yourself as the alternate viewpoint here, but being alternate doesn't always mean being irrational.

Te'o is a cat.

x2
 

softlaw

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
4,047
Location
The Monaro. South of Canberra.
He may be playing a bit better now that the Bronco's are winning but when he was with us and for the vast majority of his time with them he was a lazy, selfish glory seeker.
& as far as I know the club were quite certain he was signed before he dumped his manager and did the dirty on us.
Good riddance.
 

Jazza

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
2,044
Location
Glen Alpine
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I saw the bombed try on the Roast and he tried fending his own team mate.

Sums him up perfectly!
 

Cultured_Bogan

Well-known member
Forum Leader
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
27,468
Location
Blue Mountains
@Kaiser said:
@innsaneink said:
Pretty well stuffs any chance of us getting the minor premiership.
Wouldve preferred saints to lose.

But it helps secure a top 4 finish.

The Dragons still have the Bronco's and Raiders away which will be tough. Hopefully they drop another and that's the three game turn around we need….

They've only won 2 from the last 12 with the Raiders haven't they?
 

Latest posts

Members online

Top