Special welcome to 2 new Wests Tigers fans in Brisbane

brisvegastiger

For those of you that know them, Dave and Alisa welcomed their twin girls Ella and Lily into the world this morning. All are doing really well and although they're only tiny (4 pounds 10 and 4 pounds 11 respectively), they will fit into the Wests Tigers jerseys I bought them in no time :smiley:

Unfortunately, this is terrible timing as they will still be in hospital when the Tigers smash the Broncos :wink: Oh well, they'll just have to watch the replay when they get out lol.
Cheers
Danni

Juro

Congratulations! Twin cubs born in the year of the tiger!!

BrissieTiger67

good to hear we have more tigers to infiltrate the broncos stronghold in brisbane!!!!

congrats!

brisvegastiger

OMG… went and saw them this afternoon. They are freaking tiny and just so absolutely perfect and beautiful (it's ok, I think we can fix that!). Dave is completely giddy lmao. Lovely to watch! Alisa's blood pressure is through the roof so she's on strict bed rest until that's under control. When I saw her (3pm this afternoon) she still had not held her babies..... that was soon rectified as they found a wheelchair for her.

If I could figure out how to do it I'd put 2 pics up, but I've had celebratory beers (ON MY OWN COZ DAVE WAS... WAIT FOR IT... TOO TIRED LMAO... get used to it buddy!) and I can't figure it out lol.

Such wonderful news. Born after a victory, in the Year of the Tiger! AWESOME!!!