Tallyn Da Silva #270

The club is going overboard as well with him imo re: media and everyrhing

I understand we all have had nothing to cheer or get excited about for a long time but I think everyone should tine it down a bit... I've seen words like future club legend... Origin etc bandied around... Jesus.. give the young fella a breather ay?

The club is going overboard as well with him imo re: media and everyrhing

I understand we all have had nothing to cheer or get excited about for a long time but I think everyone should tine it down a bit... I've seen words like future club legend... Origin etc bandied around... Jesus.. give the young fella a breather ay?
100%.
The debut has been made…now the hard work begins.
He will undertake an apprenticeship under very trying circumstances.
The club needs to shut up and stop big noting him. He has a tough road ahead without Api.

He was excellent IMO.

Showed genuine confidence.

A couple of passes were out of synch with runners, but that is to be expected when he has not played with them all season.

He is going to be a star and future captain. Him and Kit will, hopefully, lead the club for a decade.

The kid could’ve packed it in at halftime but in the 2nd half looked fine. Showed class to put that behind him.

His passing game infront of players was very good ball service. Wakeham though looked sluggish to be on the front foot.

Look forward to see more of him over the next few weeks

Members online

Back