Tha-a-a-ts all folks

I commend the boys for a gutsy effort with so many players missing.
4 years in a row now. Unbelievable.
But must admit, we were spoons favourites two months ago.

Next year MUST be:

1) Gallant
6) Marshall
7) Moltzen
9) Farah

Lui's future looks bright and will be a handy back up.

:sign:

Man we took some poor options in that second half.

Moltzen and Farah the chief contributers.

Very disappointed.

Also disappointed we didn't have another big fella on the bench.

So sick of missing the finals but I will never give up on the tigers, those close losses in the mid season have really come back to hurt us,lets hope the end of season review as promised helps us for next year there has to be changes for a team with this much talent to keep missing out there is something really really wrong!!!!

Moltzen must have been injured….he seriously had a shocker to end all shockers.

so sick of this garbage. 4 in a row, when's enough enough?!!!

no more memberships for me i am done up 12 nil and lose we are chokers and pretty boys

Lui made a few stupid mistakes but he looked pretty good overall.

I won't be surprised to see

1\. Moltzen
6\. Marshall
7\. Lui
9\. Farah

next year.

Take Ellis out of this side and they would have got the spoon. Barring KG our frontrow is rubbish,Skando trys his guts out but his days in the sun are over. The pack even with Ellis is average and thats the problem. Have Benji and farah playing off a dominant forward pack and life would be merry but what dose our brain trust do, signs some average outside back

@nqld_tiger_fan said:
no more memberships for me i am done up 12 nil and lose we are chokers and pretty boys

Come on, bet you feel diferently come Feb/March next year.

@nqld_tiger_fan said:

I think they will need to work hard to get people to spend their hard earned and go around again. I'll back up again but after four years of nothing you can understand people who have had enough.

@Tigermac said:
@nqld_tiger_fan said:

yeah i probly will but it just hurts so bad lol

yeah i probly will but it just hurts so bad lol

Yeah it cuts deep but unfortunatly they are the most frustrating team to follow, when they are good they are very very good, but when they are bad they are horrid!!!!!!!

See ya next year

Mathematically we can still make it but we need:

Tigers to win
Manly to lose both matches (vs Sharks and Gold Coast)
and the Knights to lose this week to Canberra

If those results happen then the Knights/Panthers match is irrelevant for us, meaning:

If Panthers beat Newcastle:
7th - Panthers 29
8th - Tigers 28
9th - Manly 28
10th - Newcastle 28

or if Newcastle beat the Panthers:
7th - Newcastle 30
8th - Tigers 28
9th - Manly 28
10th - Panthers 27

f/a wont be an issue as we are far superior to all the teams except Manly, but because Manly would have to lose both matches, our f/a will go ahead of them anyway (Their f/a at the moment is superior to ours by only 1 pt.

It wont happen though because the Sharks will definitely go down to Manly you'd think.

@Geo. said:
Someone mentioned straws in another thread…...

What colour you want Jazza......

:laughing: :laughing: One of every single, possible colour there is available on this planet because thats how many i think we'll need to conjure up this miracle!!

@supercoach said:
Take Ellis out of this side and they would have got the spoon. Barring KG our frontrow is rubbish,Skando trys his guts out but his days in the sun are over. The pack even with Ellis is average and thats the problem. Have Benji and farah playing off a dominant forward pack and life would be merry but what dose our brain trust do, signs some average outside back

Supercoach - 100% correct- walking back from the ground today i had a long conversation with my son about this and the conclusion we came up with is: WE NEED FRONT ROWERS.

I still enjoyed 2009 very much - great entertainment,

THAT'S LIFE

People. All it takes is for Canberra to beatNewcastle on Monday. Then we beat the Bulldogs then Penrith to beat Newcastle.

Then, Penrith to lose the Points for having 14 men on the field. tigers make the 8.

We will make it :slight_smile:

Back