The chip over the top...

Geez that was awesome, haven’t seen that for ages

Also his quick thinking rather than kick quick was brilliant also.

Madden looked very good tonight

Sheens/Madge has a very tough call to make.

Hastings/Madden
Hastings/Brooks
Hastings/AD

Either way you would think 1-2 are gone within 12mths

His asking price just went up mega dollars with that kick. Did anyone listen to Cooper Cronk? He was excited, I mean really excited, uncomfortably excited about Hastings. Hastings player really well but I was worried about the other commentator with Cronk.

His asking price just went up mega dollars with that kick. Did anyone listen to Cooper Cronk? He was excited, I mean really excited, uncomfortably excited about Hastings. Hastings player really well but I was worried about the other commentator with Cronk.
Cronk was probably buzzing.

They mentioned on one occasion he's modelled his game on Cronk and then later reiterated Cronk is his idol.

Impressive young man and my gutt feeling tells me we'll lose him - he'll be a good pick up for whatever club gets him.

Disheartening due to the time we've put into him.

Geez that was awesome, haven’t seen that for ages

Also his quick thinking rather than kick quick was brilliant also.

Madden looked very good tonight

Sheens/Madge has a very tough call to make.

Hastings/Madden
Hastings/Brooks
Hastings/AD

Either way you would think 1-2 are gone within 12mths
If money was the same it's still Brooks, but a few hundred thousand is no joke. You're right it's a big call.

Cronk was probably buzzing.

They mentioned on one occasion he's modelled his game on Cronk and then later reiterated Cronk is his idol.

Impressive young man and my gutt feeling tells me we'll lose him - he'll be a good pick up for whatever club gets him.

Disheartening due to the time we've put into him.
If we lose him and he plays well elsewhere, it's not the end of the world. It shows that we can develop players. A good sign for any kid getting offers from us.

I think we need to keep the Madden question in context. Tonight's opposition wasn't quality, let's face it. And there have been plenty of occasions for Madden to shine previously. HOWEVER when you have Brooks casting such a long shadow, that is a hard thing to do...I say let's give him a few more games ahead of Brooks, and then draw a line.

I think we need to keep the Madden question in context. Tonight's opposition wasn't quality, let's face it. And there have been plenty of occasions for Madden to shine previously. HOWEVER when you have Brooks casting such a long shadow, that is a hard thing to do...I say let's give him a few more games ahead of Brooks, and then draw a line.
I think that's a reasonable point. Tonight's game was somewhere between NSW Cup and NRL standard. Unfortunately that's our sweet spot atm.

Who’s everyone .. ? never seen him mentioned tonight ..
All the AD fans in other threads want him back in the 6,why worry about tonight,check Mighty Tigers post out a couple above yours and you might see what Im talking about..
Once again...he has to earn his spot wherever that may be...

Back