The Crystal Ball - Controversy? READ ON....

triserratops

:wink: Polished? CHECK! Buffed? CHECK! FULL Maintenance Carried out? CHECK!

:smiley: After the stellar performance by the Crystal Ball last round I was keen get my eyes stuck into this weeks prediction!

:astonished: Thursday - Could this possibly be the look on any NSW fan? If it is then seriously….follow Union! :slight_smile:

:confused: Thursday Arvo - The confusion in the forum regarding the NEW "Warriors" signing Wade McKinnon heightens with
mixed views on this somewhat timely purchase!!!

:sunglasses: Friday Morning - Benji goes out for a latte with his managers and is thinking of becoming an Australian citizen!
So that he can become available to fill the 6 jersey for the Blues before Game 2 in Qld and become the Saviour 3
times over! For WESTS, NZ and Now NSW!

:eek:pen_mouth: Friday Arvo - The Warriors side arrive at Campbelltown early so that they can buy their footy doubles in an attempt to atleast feel like they may take something out of the game! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:unamused: This will be the look on most fans faces as we finally learn that Fitzy will take the Fullback role from the kick off!

:eek:pen_mouth: A weary start from the boys is predicted with the Warriors scoring 2 tries and putting the Tigers under a considerable amount of pressure during the first half........More than likely scores will be level at the half!

:pray: :master: :pray: :master: All tigers fans resume their usual Half-Time positions.

:astonished: With 10 to go the Tigers lead narrowly with less than a converted try in it. The Warriors get a lucky break and charge down the field...................MY HOME PHONE RINGS (I walk away from the Ball) :smiling_imp:

After taking the call - (some telemarketer trying to sell me a NEW mobile deal with JABBI Dabu Do)
I sit back down and the image is almost lost :astonished: :eek:pen_mouth: :astonished:

For the 1st time the Ball will not given an outcome! WHO WINS??? :brick: :brick: :brick:

:nerd: As I peer into the depths of the ball for one last answer I see.............................
An image of myself with my Wests Tigers Flag waving it around and going bananas. I am lip-syncing the Wests TigerS song!

SOMEHOW.....WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wahoo:
Tigers by 4-10pts

Back to back wins and momentum going into the Doggies clash in Round 13!

:sign:
Phew that was close! And Tri can go to his Birthday party on Sunday Smiling & Wearing his NEW Tigers Jersey!!!

NJLM78

One of the funniest predictions yet Tri. Well done. I like the halftime position of the WT fans!

KingOvKingz09

Happy birthday for sunday TRI…. but for the 1st time im going against the almighty crystal ball :astonished:

I believe we will win by 20+ :mrgreen:

BTW... you had me abit scared when you couldnt read the ball :eek:pen_mouth:

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: CRYSTAL BALL :master: :master: :master: :master: