The Crystal Ball has been Re-juvenated! READ MORE

triserratops

:smiling_imp: After the result of last week where the Crystal ball got it sooooo wrong I was pi$$ed and returned it to the store of purchase!

:wink: Told the staff member that it wasn't delivering the promised results and he gave me a "lint free super soft fur like buff and polish" cloth and said that it needed to be buffed out to work correctly. This needed to be done every 6 weeks.

:unamused: My Mrs always says to me….TRI, read the damn instructions!!!

:astonished: THAT EXPLAINS THE 6 FROM 6 and then the eventual 6/9 fallout from the last 3 weeks.

:smiley: So here goes..........................The ball has been buffed back and restored to its earlier glory.....
THE VERDICT FOR THIS WEEK:

:slight_smile: Marshall will silence critics, Farah to LEAD the side and....... Fitzy to get over :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

:sunglasses: Another quick note which the ball was adamant about.....WE WILL USE THE HIGH BOMB SUCCESSFULLY TONIGHT!

This game will be a struggle mainly due to weather conditions but the ball has re-assured me that effort will not be an issue this week.

The forum will be a much happier place come Saturday morning so enjoy the game, don't expect too much (performance wise - UNSUITABLE CONDITIONS) and lets get the season back on track.

Tigers by 4-10

:blush: Triserratops extends out a sincere apology to all that have relied on my Crystal ball predictions to have a punt and fill their pockets for the last 3 weeks. I promise to keep the balls quality control up to scratch from here on in!

:frowning: if these were your faces up to 3 weeks ago then....
:slight_smile: You will look like this come 9.40pm tonight

:sign:
Triserratops

I have a question…..............this crystal ball thread, has it been going all year? Ive only noticed it the last few weeks. If thats the case, then maybe all our problems are due to this thread :bulb:

@king sirro said:
I have a question…..............this crystal ball thread, has it been going all year? Ive only noticed it the last few weeks. If thats the case, then maybe all our problems are due to this thread :bulb:

:slight_smile: All year!!!

:blush: I know i know its all my fault…....had I have read the instructions and conditions of care when I bought the bloody thing then we wouldn't be in this mess.

:sunglasses: Never under estimate the power of Tri's Crystal ball prediction!

:wink: Oh well, all sorted now. We are back on track, the ball has been polished and cleaned up so...........

:smiley: Tigers to win............I am happy with this weeks prediction.

@balmainkings said:
He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass.”

Hopefully I wont be needing to say:

help help…..........im choking! save me balmainkings SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anytime soon. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

@KingOvKingz09 said:
…. i love your predictions TRI... highlight of the week... keep it up :smiley:

I agree! Its very clever and always brings a smile every week!

Just wondering if you bought your crystal ball from a 2 dollar shop ? apparently there is a major fault with them , mine predicted we will win this years Grand Final I suggest you take it back to the store & demand a refund imediatly .

![](http://www.thecrimson.com/media/photos/2009/09/11/133439_1211663_300x283.jpg)

@Ian AKA Tiger Ted said:
Just wondering if you bought your crystal ball from a 2 dollar shop ? apparently there is a major fault with them , mine predicted we will win this years Grand Final I suggest you take it back to the store & demand a refund imediatly .

![](http://www.thecrimson.com/media/photos/2009/09/11/133439_1211663_300x283.jpg)

Who sais we wont ?? …

@KingOvKingz09 said:
@Ian AKA Tiger Ted said:
I suggest you take it back to the store & demand a refund immediatley .

MY BALL WORKS PERFECTLY!!!
\
\
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
:wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo:

THE BALL IS FIXED AND WE ARE BACK ON TRACK LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!!

Tri is one happy chappy!!!
ENJOY THE WEEKEND! JUST AS PREDICTED!

@triserratops said:
:smiling_imp: After the result of last week where the Crystal ball got it sooooo wrong I was pi$$ed and returned it to the store of purchase!

:wink: Told the staff member that it wasn't delivering the promised results and he gave me a "lint free super soft fur like buff and polish" cloth and said that it needed to be buffed out to work correctly. This needed to be done every 6 weeks.

:unamused: My Mrs always says to me….TRI, read the damn instructions!!!

:astonished: THAT EXPLAINS THE 6 FROM 6 and then the eventual 6/9 fallout from the last 3 weeks.

:smiley: So here goes..........................The ball has been buffed back and restored to its earlier glory.....
THE VERDICT FOR THIS WEEK:

:slight_smile: Marshall will silence critics, Farah to LEAD the side and....... Fitzy to get over :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

:sunglasses: Another quick note which the ball was adamant about.....WE WILL USE THE HIGH BOMB SUCCESSFULLY TONIGHT!

This game will be a struggle mainly due to weather conditions but the ball has re-assured me that effort will not be an issue this week.

The forum will be a much happier place come Saturday morning so enjoy the game, don't expect too much (performance wise - UNSUITABLE CONDITIONS) and lets get the season back on track.

Tigers by 4-10

:blush: Triserratops extends out a sincere apology to all that have relied on my Crystal ball predictions to have a punt and fill their pockets for the last 3 weeks. I promise to keep the balls quality control up to scratch from here on in!

:frowning: if these were your faces up to 3 weeks ago then....
:slight_smile: You will look like this come 9.40pm tonight

Triserratops

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:

I worship the ball!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

IT WORKS! IT WORKS! IT WORKS!!!
:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back