The Fat Lady Hasn't Sung Just Yet

@diedpretty said:
Cronulla leading Manly 14 -10 with 27 to go - Douglas sent off for Cronulla in first half

What are you saying if the Sharks beat manly we can be in the 8????
please dissus lol

well sharks choked like we do reminded me of us

at least we dont have to hold hope for another week

They got dominated by the ref in the first half and had to play with 12 men for 60 minutes.

Great effort from the Sharkies, shame they couldn't win.

Yep, Fat Lady in deep chorus now…..Was really cheering the Sharks on , but that late try snuffed out any chance we had at the Top 8.

@Craegus said:
@Golden said:

Sharks didn't choke, the refs were wearing maroon and white today.

did you not see the DUMB tigers like penalty Pomery gav away that led to the try?

The Wests Tigers can't win a trick…..Manly are so blooming lucky...against 12 men for over 50 minutes with a wrong sendoff.....Manly fluke it today

The Fat lady doesn't sound that well..I hate her singing

@Golden said:
@Craegus said:
@Golden said:

Sharks didn't choke, the refs were wearing maroon and white today.

did you not see the DUMB tigers like penalty Pomery gav away that led to the try?

Did you see the ridiculous send off that made the sharks play with 12 for 60mins?

@Craegus said:
@jasetiger said:
Yep, Fat Lady in deep chorus now…..Was really cheering the Sharks on , but that late try snuffed out any chance we had at the Top 8.

If newcastle lose tomorrow the is still the slightest of chances

No. We are gone now. Penrith & Knights play next week. So irrespective of which team wins that match, means we miss out.

@Craegus said:
@jasetiger said:

indeed

No - its all over for this year - even if Newcastle lose because they play Penrith next week whichever team wins remains in front of us - its done for 09.

Robinson and his mate in pink dead set had money on that game today.

Blatantly disgraceful calls

@jasetiger said:
@Craegus said:
@jasetiger said:

If newcastle lose tomorrow the is still the slightest of chances

No. We are gone now. Penrith & Knights play next week. So irrespective of which team wins that match, means we miss out.

\

@diedpretty said:
@Craegus said:
@jasetiger said:

indeed

No - its all over for this year - even if Newcastle lose because they play Penrith next week whichever team wins remains in front of us - its done for 09.

And as soon as I posted it I remembered that, thus why I changed the post!!!

Did you see the ridiculous send off that made the sharks play with 12 for 60mins?

and they led all the way still soo what?? they had the game and choked with stupodut no dumb penalty = win to sharks

@Golden said:

and they led all the way still soo what?? they had the game and choked with stupodut no dumb penalty = win to sharks

Maybe so, but I am still going with the poor refereeing in this game as the reason.

Latest posts

Back