Boxing Discussion

This weekend we have tank vs signup4kos, i would love for this to be a decent fight
i love what kambosis has done, but i dont see anyone beating loma if he fights again soon.

Kambosos shared a vid of Haney wildly celebrating the win over Lopez.
Haney looks excited when waiting for the judges scorecards.
When Kambosos’ wins he goes off his rocker with his father Bill Haney.
I reckon Haney was excited because he knew that the result cleared his path to a world title shot of his own.
So, does he think George will be a pushover, yeh right....our boy is no whimp that's for sure.

Just came back from office works where I got that photo made into an A3 colour poster for the man cave, I'm having a dozen drunken mates over to watch the bout on mainevent. 💥🥊
I haven't been this excited about a fight in years
That sounds amazing man !!

I'm with ya... the wife and I both have the day of... not sure if I want to go out for the day or watch it at home.

Its going to be fireworks.

That sounds amazing man !!

I'm with ya... the wife and I both have the day of... not sure if I want to go out for the day or watch it at home.

Its going to be fireworks.
Ah man, if your missus gives you a leave pass or she wants to go as well, I'd go to a venue if there's a crowd there. It will all add to the atmosphere.
I remember fenech v Nelson in '92, watched it at a Toowoomba pub and it was amazing.
The biggest rigged fight in history imo, the lads at the pub nearly tore the house down after Jeff won at least 7 rds but declared a draw.
I don't like Jeff these days as a boxing trainer and media personality but back in the day he was bloody awesome.

Ah man, if your missus gives you a leave pass or she wants to go as well, I'd go to a venue if there's a crowd there. It will all add to the atmosphere.
I remember fenech v Nelson in '92, watched it at a Toowoomba pub and it was amazing.
The biggest rigged fight in history imo, the lads at the pub nearly tore the house down after Jeff won at least 7 rds but declared a draw.
I don't like Jeff these days as a boxing trainer and media personality but back in the day he was bloody awesome.
Combat sports, a family event. 😂

Gotta support George eh.
See how we feel on the day.

🔥

Combat sports, a family event. 😂

Gotta support George eh.
See how we feel on the day.

🔥
There are several sporting events one experiences in a lifetime that is always remembered, the 05 grandfinal, world cup rugby win, Freeman lighting the flame then going on to win gold, black caviar and winx, horne beating the pacman, this fight might be one of those special days.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several sporting events one experiences in a lifetime that is always remembered, the 05 grandfinal, world cup rugby win, Freeman lighting the flame, black caviar and winx, horne beating the pacman, this fight might be one of those special days.
I hope so.

Haney is good but I don't think he's ever been tested like this.

Across the world, in front of 50,000 Aussies booing you.
The pressure is on.

I can't wait man!

the fight that stopped a nation

Back