The Poor Old Bears

Have reserve grade play pre game to the main nrl game
.that way they get a proper stadium, people watching them.. and the nrl can stream it live all the time since they got the equipment setup

Insofar as our current set-up between Balmain, Wests and WTs, it seems to be working well. We've had great results in the Campbelltown and Macarthur region and the Inner West is right up there. It augers well for the future.

Have reserve grade play pre game to the main nrl game
.that way they get a proper stadium, people watching them.. and the nrl can stream it live all the time since they got the equipment setup
I think the plan is for women to play? What about the women?

Insofar as our current set-up between Balmain, Wests and WTs, it seems to be working well. We've had great results in the Campbelltown and Macarthur region and the Inner West is right up there. It augers well for the future.
We need to find the funding to keep Magpies and Balmain going, while introducing a Wests Tigers throughout the grades. Roosters and the Storm are leaving us behind.

We need to find the funding to keep Magpies and Balmain going, while introducing a Wests Tigers throughout the grades. Roosters and the Storm are leaving us behind.
Hopefully we can. The way we have clawed (sorry for the pun) back our really good U15s from the Roosters and Eels is indicative of the improvements in our Pathways. Can sponsors' funds be used for this purpose?

20's killed ressies....
Ressies and NRL would be stronger if the 2nd's comp wasn't banished while they're turning 19yr olds into Rock Stars.

More talented young fellas would have stuck with it if they were playing in front of crowds - Instead of a dozen blokes at a run down suburban ground.
Well it should remain the way it was and add the NRLW

NRLW game
Under 23/Reggies
NRL game

I think the plan is for women to play? What about the women?
Just throwing something out from Bleak City. Even though ladies down here all represent AFL teams they don’t play before the men( still play reserve grade) and all womens games are stand alone at other grounds
Seems sensible to me so imo no need to try and combine the mens/womens games.

Just throwing something out from Bleak City. Even though ladies down here all represent AFL teams they don’t play before the men( still play reserve grade) and all womens games are stand alone at other grounds
Seems sensible to me so imo no need to try and combine the mens/womens games.
Personally, I would love it all to be separated, because the games are different. I did however hear a murmur that it could be something to enhance the next media deal, with the women getting a decent pay rise.
As it is, our 2020 Rookie of the year, who now plays for Australia is saying some of the men are better off working as tradies. He is spot on, you can’t talk to a tradie without your bank manager present.

Personally, I would love it all to be separated, because the games are different. I did however hear a murmur that it could be something to enhance the next media deal, with the women getting a decent pay rise.
As it is, our 2020 Rookie of the year, who now plays for Australia is saying some of the men are better off working as tradies. He is spot on, you can’t talk to a tradie without your bank manager present.
That’s if you can find one to do a job !

Back