The spoon

Tigerdave

Only a matter of time I guess with a steady progression downhill the last 3 seasons and all our injuries this year certainly added to it.

We were one of the few teams to not get the spoon until now, 11 others have picked it up in the last 23 seasons.

Dragons, Warriors, Manly and Raiders haven't picked it up yet during these last 23 years.

Out of sheer curiosity......

Knights 4 spoons
Eels 3
Bunnies 3 (would have been 4 if the Dogs didn't cheat)
Dogs 3 (including losing points for cheating)
Titans 2
Panthers 2
Cows 1 (would have had 2 if the Storm didn't cheat)
Roosters 1
Sharks 1
Broncos 1
Storm 1 (after cheating)

Only a matter of time I guess with a steady progression downhill the last 3 seasons and all our injuries this year certainly added to it.

We were one of the few teams to not get the spoon until now, 11 others have picked it up in the last 23 seasons.

Dragons, Warriors, Manly and Raiders haven't picked it up yet during these last 23 years.

Out of sheer curiosity......

Knights 4 spoons
Eels 3
Bunnies 3 (would have been 4 if the Dogs didn't cheat)
Dogs 3 (including losing points for cheating)
Titans 2
Panthers 2
Cows 1 (would have had 2 if the Storm didn't cheat)
Roosters 1
Sharks 1
Broncos 1
Storm 1 (after cheating)
Honestly think we need another one after this. I don't want any of the top Brass in control. If it takes a couple of spoons then so be it.

I'll be at Leichhardt next week, and I'm thinking about taking a wooden spoon with me. Maybe a few if I can find some on special at the shops. It's not a pride thing, but hopefully the players see it & realise how much of a joke this season has been.

Congratulations to the WT Board, Executive and Management Teams. You have finally succeeded at something you set out to achieve.
We have our first ever spoon.
Now kindly see yourselves out, please.

Latest posts

Members online

Back