Things that make you laugh!! šŸ˜‚

Whatā€™s the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms?

Oneā€™s a Goodyear. The otherā€™s aĀ greatĀ year.

3 guys buy a bike off a man for $30.00
They pay $10 each
The next day the man who sold the bike got a guilty conscience and decides to give $5 back to the guys
He give his son the $5 and tells him to go give it back to them
But the boy decides to keep $2 for himself
He gives the 3 men $3 back
This means that each man has now paid $9 each
Add the $2 The boy has kept and that adds up to $29
Where did the other $1 go

Don't give away the answer if you know
If you think you know then try and answer the ?
This should be fun

@Cairnstigers said in [Dad Humour](/post/1094941) said:
They pay $10 each
The next day the man who sold the bike got a guilty conscience and decides to give $5 back to the guys

This should be fun

It didnā€™t go anywhere. The logic is incorrect. There is now only $25 ($30-$5) that the Man has, so the target is $25. 3x9=27 minus the 2 dollars the son kept 27-2=25. Or to put it another way the amount the man and son has in total is $27 (25+2). This is the amount the three guys have paid. 3x9=27.

@mike said in [Dad Humour](/post/1094943) said:
This is the amount the three guys have paid. 3x9=27.

Indeed, the three are now $9 out of pocket each, being $27 in total between them. Plus the $2 in the son's pocket =$29

What did the cowboy say when he walked into a German car showroom ?
"Audi"

@formerguest said in [Dad Humour](/post/1094945) said:

Indeed, the three are now $9 out of pocket each, being $27 in total between them. Plus the $2 in the son's pocket =$29

Care to answer this now, as for mine - applying the logic you instructed then the missing dollar mustā€™ve been dropped Or I tend to side with @mike ā€™s view the logic is off.

@TieDye said in [Dad Humour](/post/1095784) said:

Care to answer this now, as for mine - applying the logic you instructed then the missing dollar mustā€™ve been dropped Or I tend to side with @mike ā€™s view the logic is off.

It is a reverse mathematical anomaly where the logic works both ways and there are many starting figures that you can substitute and come up with the same result.

They pay $10 each

This should be fun

Ive seen this sort of thing before, and I'm usually pretty good with these. But it's still got me thinking so good work.

Did the men pay 27 or 28, because both numbers seem correct, but that can't be.

@formerguest said in [Dad Humour](/post/1095786) said:
@TieDye said in [Dad Humour](/post/1095784) said:

It is a reverse mathematical anomaly where the logic works both ways and there are many starting figures that you can substitute and come up with the same result

Very nice!! As I initially thought when double checking the equation, was able to work both

@JD-Tiger said in [Dad Humour](/post/1095796) said:
They pay $10 each

This should be fun

Ive seen this sort of thing before, and I'm usually pretty good with these. But it's still got me thinking so good work.

Did the men pay 27 or 28, because both numbers seem correct, but that can't be.

Itā€™s math it doesnā€™t make sense itā€™s just math.

Put it this way, If the bike had of been $25 they would have actually paid $8.3333333333333....... each. Essentially they got ripped off by .67c (to work in round figures). Multiply the .67c by 3 and you get the $2 bucks the kid pocketed.

Yesterday I saw an ad that read ...
'Radio for sale , only $1. Volume stuck on full"
I thought to myself ' I can't turn that down".

A ranger sees a bloke walking down the street carrying a penguin and asks the bloke where he got it, bloke says he just found it walking down the road. Ranger tells the bloke to take the penguin to the zoo.
Next day the ranger sees the same bloke with the penguin again and says to the bloke, ā€œI thought I told you to take that penguin to the zooā€, bloke says to the ranger, ā€œI did mate that was yesterday, today Iā€™m taking him to the moviesā€!

Why does the Mushroom get invited to all the parties? Because he is a fun-guy !!! (Iā€™ll let myself out)

@beachtiger said in [Dad Humour](/post/1095915) said:
A ranger sees a bloke walking down the street carrying a penguin and asks the bloke where he got it, bloke says he just found it walking down the road. Ranger tells the bloke to take the penguin to the zoo.
Next day the ranger sees the same bloke with the penguin again and says to the bloke, ā€œI thought I told you to take that penguin to the zooā€, bloke says to the ranger, ā€œI did mate that was yesterday, today Iā€™m taking him to the moviesā€!

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

@mike said in [Dad Humour](/post/1095962) said:
Why does the Mushroom get invited to all the parties? Because he is a fun-guy !!! (Iā€™ll let myself out)

And I thought I emptied swamp lol

Back