Things that make you laugh!! 😂

Surprised the council dont order it ripped down...looks dodgy and ugly
What makes you say that 🤣🤣🤣.

I know a guy that lives opposite. When I see him next I'll ask him what's going on with him. It looks a bit like this place 🤔
18610045898_226d419fac_b.jpg

What makes you say that 🤣🤣🤣.

I know a guy that lives opposite. When I see him next I'll ask him what's going on with him. It looks a bit like this place 🤔
View attachment 2668
A beer at the Ettamogah should be on everyone’s list of ‘things you need to do at least once in your life’ like owning a sports car.

A beer at the Ettamogah should be on everyone’s list of ‘things you need to do at least once in your life’ like owning a sports car.
Better than that 20/40. You can smash a Ferrari in a second and won't be available for months whereas you can write yourself off at the pub and be rearing to go for another session the next day 🤣
In yours and my case maybe in a couple of days 🤔

51822d7e0ca61161e818611adb32af31.jpg
I hope next year they sort out the bunker. We are seriously starting to look like gridiron, captain's challenges and indiscretion reviews are causing too many stoppages and takes away the battle of attrition.
Ah yes, funny thread. Well I thought the picture was funny 🤣

2 guys sitting at a bar after a hard days work and start talking about their wives.
1st guy: "You know what, my wife is an angel."
2nd guy: "Gee, you sure are lucky, my wife is still alive!"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back