Things that make you laugh!🤣

Cobarcats

This topic started by Tigerlily.
------------------------------------------
When at the shops this morning I observed an elderly lady grab the last trolley which had one of it's front wheels completely missing.
She turned around to grab some trolley wipes and when she turned back around she saw that a similar aged lady had put her handbag in the front and claimed her trolley.
To cut a long story short, the two ladies proceeded to have a tug-o-war over the trolley.
I stood and watched for at least 30 secs as the two traded abuse at each whilst still pushing and pulling at the helpless trolley. [Much cussing and glares]
I saw the trolley guy coming, so I cautiously intervened to tell the second lady that there were other trolleys coming...she sternly said to me to ”mind my own business young man” [I'm 64 so I was flattered]
The first lady got another trolley and went shopping. The second lady then tried to push the trolley whilst the front of it was digging into floor.
I felt sorry for them but when I got back to my car I broke out laughing and still laughing whilst writing this. 🤣

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
This is too good to pass up!

Greta Thunberg urged the Chinese to stop using their traditional sticks to eat with while saving hundreds of trees. The Chinese advised Greta Thunberg to return to school, where she learns that the sticks are made of bamboo, and that bamboo is a plant, not a tree. The Chinese also called her to tell her to stop wiping her butt with toilet paper because it's actually made of trees!

Elderslie_Tiger

![Screenshot_20220201-161222_Facebook.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1643692562642-screenshot_20220201-161222_facebook.jpg)

Cobarcats

@elderslie_tiger said in [Things that make you laugh\!🤣](/post/1525544) said:
![Screenshot_20220201-161222_Facebook.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1643692562642-screenshot_20220201-161222_facebook.jpg)

That's a classic, as they say 'be careful what you wish for'

Elderslie_Tiger

![Screenshot_20220204-112049_Facebook.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1643934144983-screenshot_20220204-112049_facebook.jpg)

Cobarcats

I was at a football game. Sold out stadium, but the guy next to me had an empty seat next to himself...​

...As the game wore on, I asked him "Who's seat is that?" He looked at me sadly and said "That was my wife's seat but she passed away."
"I'm sorry to hear that." I replied. "You don't have any other family that might want to come to the game with you?" He shook his head and said "Nah... they're all at the funeral"

tiger_one

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Manly fan.
She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Manly fans.
Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?'
'Because I'm not a Manly fan,' she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Manly fan, then who are you a fan of?'
'I am a Wests Tigers fan, and proud of it,' Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears.
'Mary please tell us why you are a Tigers fan?'
"Because my mum is a Wests Tigers fan, and my dad is Tigers fan, so I'm a Tigers fan too!"
"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Tigers fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?'
"Then," Mary smiled, 'I'd be a Manly fan.'

Cat Bag

They make me cry.

They used to, until I chucked a Tabby at the television while Luke Brooks was onscreen and realised I was taking things far too seriously. Now I just laugh. The Tabby left one day and never came back. I expect he found some Panthers fans to live with, little bastard couldn't handle the lows.