This is a gee up

upthetigers

Just got back from the bottle shop, the cashier gave me XXXX beer for free. On one hand how can you say no to free alcohol but am I deathriding the Blues if I drink it? It almost feels like I am betting against the Tigers by drinking it lol

Reactions: PJ_
Just got back from the bottle shop, the cashier gave me XXXX beer for free. On one hand how can you say no to free alcohol but am I deathriding the Blues if I drink it? It almost feels like I am betting against the Tigers by drinking it lol

If you don't want it i am sure a thousand of your closest friends will happily drink it

I always bet against the Tigers. If they lose we win which is great. If they lose ok closer to winning money. No brainer

Just pour it into a glass 😂
How much did you get ?

The General Managers of Cascade Brewery, Tooheys, XXXX, CUB and Coopers were at a national beer conference.
They decide to all go to lunch together and the waitress asks what they want to drink.
The General Manager of XXXX says without hesitation, "I'll have a XXXX Gold."
The General Manager of Coopers proudly says, "I'll have a Coopers, the King of Beers."
The bloke from CUB says, "I'll have a Victoria Bitter, the best cold beer."
The bloke from Cascade says, "I'll have a Cascade, the cleanest draught on the planet."
The General Manager from Tooheys glances at his lunch mates and says, "I'll have a Diet Coke."
The others look at him like he has sprouted a new head.
He just shrugs and says, "Well if you #######s aren't drinking beer, then neither will I."

xxxx gold is my beer of choice bar 3 nights a year.

Reactions: PJ_

Members online

Back