Wests Tigers Merch

I got one as well. Be interested to see what you get for it.
Update the thread with the outcome.
Good times when I picked mine up from Concord in 05. Walked into football office and everyone was working but cruising, you know that rare feeling.

Never hung mine and sadly jersey is packed inside plastic in wardrobe and box in original packaging in garage. Just to big for a home. Thought about getting someone to frame it but worried about damage etc.

Have you hung yours?

Have you ever seen one sold?

Good times when I picked mine up from Concord in 05. Walked into football office and everyone was working but cruising, you know that rare feeling.

Never hung mine and sadly jersey is packed inside plastic in wardrobe and box in original packaging in garage. Just to big for a home. Thought about getting someone to frame it but worried about damage etc.

Have you hung yours?

Have you ever seen one sold?
Yeah mine is set up in the case on a wall. Covered in dust sometimes.
Never seen one for sale and I don't think I'd part with it. I'd have a big empty space on the wall it would look empty.

I also have one of the game balls from the 05 grand final in a case too. It's a 50% chance it's the Benji magic flick pass ball as the two games balls auctioned were taken at half time.
Certificate of authenticity signed by David Gallop and the ball signed by Travis Norton and Scott Prince.
I won't tell you what I paid for that.

Yeah mine is set up in the case on a wall. Covered in dust sometimes.
Never seen one for sale and I don't think I'd part with it. I'd have a big empty space on the wall it would look empty.

I also have one of the game balls from the 05 grand final in a case too. It's a 50% chance it's the Benji magic flick pass ball as the two games balls auctioned were taken at half time.
Certificate of authenticity signed by David Gallop and the ball signed by Travis Norton and Scott Prince.
I won't tell you what I paid for that.
Hence your alias @matchball ?

Hey guys and girls, I have a collection of wests tigers jerseys for sale, 19 in total, looking to sell as a complete lot… most have been warn, some have been signed, some are showing there age, some still in perfect condition, sizes ranging from large to xxxl… message me and I can get some pics to you, offers welcome… cheers..

Hey guys and girls, I have a collection of wests tigers jerseys for sale, 19 in total, looking to sell as a complete lot… most have been warn, some have been signed, some are showing there age, some still in perfect condition, sizes ranging from large to xxxl… message me and I can get some pics to you, offers welcome… cheers..
Post up images.

You’ve had enough Nadz?
Dont blame you

Back