Tigers Season Turnaround

The last month has been good but let’s not get ahead of ourselves, we are still equal last.

We will finally climb the damn ladder & get off the bottom
Me thinks this time round is different & that we've finally turned the corner
Ain't no turning back you can see the players have gone up a level & are sick of losing
🧗🧗‍♂️🧗‍♀️

Last edited:
We will finally climb the damn ladder & get off the bottom
Me thinks this time round is different & that we've finally turned the corner
Ain't no turning back you can see the players have gone up a level & are sick of losing
🧗🧗‍♂️🧗‍♀️
The only problem I see is that api will be at origin and I'm not sure how we'll do without him

We are running at 27% or 3-8 if you prefer.We have turned nothing around as yet the club needs to do a lot better,if we win our next 4 i would say that the club is getting better and with the squad we have it is quite achievable

I am selling tickets on the Titanic if your interested? 🤣

I would love to know why last week we decided to play football , and that last play that Bateman scored was fantastic, but why did it take so long , did we get a attack coach or what happened, just hope they don’t put it back into the locker

If our halves keep playing great behind this forward pack.anything is possible.
I don't think bula has hit his straps yet .there is definitely alot of positives after the last game

Yes I get what u are saying , but they came out playing and doing so before they got on top , would love to know who changed things up .

Latest posts

Back