Tim Moltzen

bonstonker

tackle of the season

i would of bet everything that mini would score.
not a big fan of moltzen at the back but that was simply outstanding.

@bonstonker said:
tackle of the season

I second that motion. It was a ripper.

He had a mixed game but I had mentally conceded a try and it was outstanding, sensational, stupendous that he managed to stop it.

@joebob said:
@bonstonker said:
tackle of the season

I second that motion. It was a ripper.

I said 'oh no' as soon as he was 5m out then Moltzen proved that he can make try-savers at the back with an absolute corker of a tackle.

Better than the Wolfmans's one (I say wolfman because he was one at the time).

mini was in for all money ….unbelievable tackle....if he holds the bal up the other endl and scores he gets man of the match ....

the tackle was as good (if not better) as david williams tackle on graham against the panthers

In terms of the context of our season, never a more important tackle made ( thought Mini was in for all money!)

Well done Timmy Moltzen ( also love the fire in his belly and will to win) :smiling_imp:

If it wasn't for Ryan's assistance, Minichello would never have went over the sideline.

It was a great tackle but Mini did run towards him.. Wolfmans still rates higher for me.

@senex said:
If it wasn't for Ryan's assistance, Minichello would never have went over the sideline.

na it was all moltz … ryan came in late but the damage was already done ...

@tomcat said:
luckily mini ran into him…

Because Moltzen didn't get him any option, Mini was headed for the sideline and had to cut back in, Moltzen showed him the sideline just enough.

@bonstonker said:
tackle of the season

Came at a very important time and it pretty much flattened whatever remaining attack the Roosters had left in them. He'll probably be at fullback next week I guess.

as soon as he showed him the sideline n mini took it, for a split second i thought moltzen had left his chase too late, but he accelerated n timed the tackle perfectly. esp the way he made sure to get himself between the ball n the gound so there was no chance of mini grounding it. excellent tackle n excellent positioning. well done to ryan as well for getting back there to make sure he was thrown over the sideline even though i think moltzen had done enough to prevent the try.
mini got him back when he managed to hit his arm n force the ball loose down the other end when moltzen was under the post.

@tomcat said:
watch it again then

next time you want to make a smug reply at least be correct.

you don't get a ball 20 in and not get touched until 4 yards from the sideline by running straight. :unamused:

Back