TRENT BARRET SINGS THE BLUES ???

Tigerdazz

On the old forums after our win against Saints in the preliminary final 2005 , someone came up with a hilarioius mock CD cover titled " Trent Barret sings the Blues " with a picture of a kneeling , devestated Barret. I cant believe they are considering him for Origin II . Maybe who ever came up with that magic picture ,could come up with Trent Barret sings the Blues Vol 2 , with a picture of him in a Cronulla jersey , or a NSW jersey if he is selected and they lose ?????

:wahoo:

Centaur

I don't have a problem with Barret being picked. He has been one of the Sharks best this season. If Kimmorley is picked again he will need a traditional 5/8th outside of him.

hybrid_tiger

Great CD. :laughing:

However I have no problem with Barrett playing for NSW. He has always played well at rep level.

If they wanted an experienced half to play alongside a more inexperienced one, then Barrett wins over Kimmorley anyday IMO.

Of course if they groomed young players properly and didn't throw them in the garbage can after one game, we wouldn't be having this issue.