Tuqiri

hadds75

Was he injured? Particularly first hlaf seemed to be limping around a bit and just had his hands on his hips the whole half. Couldnt tell much in the 2nd half cause he was opposite corner to where i was.

didnt have the best of games either.. bombed a try had a couple of errors and gave himself up with that shepard

Lote hasnt had a really good game for some time.
He doesnt have the speed he once had,& isnt using his bulk to break tackles whilst going forward.
I was excited when we signed him,but not sure were getting bang for the buck to be honest
He's either injured or just coasting on his way to the bank.

Geez fans turn quickly. Lote has been excellent and all class for most of the year. He has one bad game (was it even that bad) and people now question his signing.

As for speed, he has looked pretty good when his inside men have got him clear. BTW didnt he look pretty good against the Warriors with his two tries. I recall that was only three games ago.

Got smashed heaps ..had an off day did set up a couple of opportunities.

Hurt his knee early and like snake said was smashed on more than one occasion. But it was the worst game he's played for the tigers this year.

Apart from his 2 errors I thought he was solid. Great linebreak in the second half too despite playing with the cork. He broke 11 tackles today, the next best was Heighno with 6, and he was MOM.

And some of you call yourselves supporters… an uppercut is needed.

As per willow's reply, he was solid, it was obvious he was carrying an injury

He is worth every cent he has been paid

if thats his worst game then we will be ok…even on an off day he had 3 line breaks and should of put heigno away..cant blame tuquiri for that

whats he score 10 tries in his 13 games played...... not a bad strike rate say compared to 43 tries in 120 plus games......

It's funny how people see something in different ways. The truth is though he made a few mistakes and it definately wasn't his best game but he DOES still have pace.

@norm said:
He didn't let anybody down as usual.

Dont agree.
World class wingers(which is what were paying for) would finish off several of the half chances he was given today.
I wont even mention the dropped ball whilst running.
Lets hope he picks it up in the next few weeks

He wasn't great but he was certainly better then any of us running around out there. A cork really bloody hurts so to play the full 80 mins and to still be pretty solid is a great effort. If thats the worst we see from him i wouldn't be too stressed. Lay off a bit guys!

i think he has alot more pace then the first few games.. he seems to of shed some weight since he joined, he's not as good at bowling them over as he was.. but as we saw today his still pretty quick

Not Lortay's best game…

Butchered a few....the inside pass to Heigno was a shocker..

Still had his moments.....

Latest posts

Back