TV SHOW THREAD

alien

has anyone seen a show called BANZAI? i used to watch it but it hasnt been on tv in ages

@AmericanHistoryX said:
no i havent. but i dont mind the Lost in Space repeats on Fox. 'danger danger danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kool. i dont mind the science discovery channel.

@Ian AKA Ian said:
Me either , sounds like riveting stuff .

it is riveting stuff :laughing:

BANZAI - The Speed Soul Struggle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UDnXUeL95E&feature=related

Did anyone use to watch 'The Norm Show' featuring Norm Macdonald and the guy who played Willie on ALF (Max…)?

One of the most underated sitcoms on TV

@AJ* said:
Did anyone use to watch 'The Norm Show' featuring Norm Macdonald and the guy who played Willie on ALF (Max…)?

One of the most underated sitcoms on TV

that show lasted one season right?

BTW norm mcdonald very very funny man

It lasted 3 seasons unfortunately. He also wrote and starred in 'Dirty Work' a revenge type comedy. I think he is mainly doing stand up shows now.

I was hoping to dl The norm show (later called Norm) and dirty work, as it's impossible to get. However there's not enough people to seed it.

Norm MacDonald is under-rated, period. Don't see much of him these days, only when he occasionally appears on Conan or Letterman.

Battlestar Galactica hands-down greatest show on television!

The mystery and the questions keep you on the edge of you seat from the first episode to the very last.
A-MAZING!

@Kul said:

The mystery and the questions keep you on the edge of you seat from the first episode to the very last.
A-MAZING!

i didnt think you were the sci-fi type kul. battlestar is pretty good

i also like heroes and ghost whisperer but they have finished for the year i think

@Kul said:

A-MAZING!

Outstanding taste Kul….who would have thought it would end that way....

Heroes is my No 1 show, followed by anything with Arj Barker.

Has anyone seen TrueBlood? Is it worth watching?

Has anyone seen the last season of Stargate Atlantis? My father got the last season of Stargate Atlantis on DVD on Saturday. It's very good. I also got the tv series 'Medium' on DVD. That is pretty good too. Anyone else seen it?

Some of the shows I really like don't seem to get a decent run on the free-to-air networks. How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, Its always Sunny in Philadelphia and Chuck have been the shows that have really grabbed my attention.

On another note, a new digital channel (88) called 'Go' will start on Sunday the 9th of August at 6:30pm. Its supposed to have a fesh mix of entertainment and 1st run programs according to the test transmission. I wIll give it a look.

@alien said:
Has anyone seen the last season of Stargate Atlantis? My father got the last season of Stargate Atlantis on DVD on Saturday. It's very good. I also got the tv series 'Medium' on DVD. That is pretty good too. Anyone else seen it?

Stargate SG-1 and Medium are 2 of my favourite tv shows ever. I didn't really get into Atlantis, but #1 son loves it.

I like the new show on channel 7 airways.

Has any one watched if so what do you think of it.

Latest posts

Back