Under 20's Postponed & Moved

system

Under 20's Match Called Off
4/06/2010 1:17:39 PM
The NYC Under 20's match against the Bulldogs for tonight at ANZ Stadium has been called off.

It has been scheduled to be played at the Terry Lamb Complex, 1:30PM Saturday 5th June.

NSW Cup match, Wests Magpies V Bulldogs is also scheduled to be played at the Terry Lamb Complex, 3:00PM

Because the NRL game is the one that matters and the NYC match would further degrade the sodden surface.

The NRL game is the televised spectacle and therefor takes precedence

We can't play on wet grounds, play under cover, so much for being a winter sport.

Oh thats right it ANZ. A joke.

Yah….I get to go to an old stomping ground to watch em calve the dogs tomorrow instead.....

Tezza Lamb complex ,,,,,Ah the memories...

Cmon tigesup....kids today are soft....OH it's raining,,,,might get wet....I blame the parents.....

Although ANZ us the worst ground out when it come to drainage,,,,

How pathetic!! Perhaps they should just cancel the entire NYC just in case the girls break a fingernail…
The fans attending should get a 50% refund for their tickets.

It was an ANZ decision..
:unamused:
but always funny to hear from the peanut gallery…..

Hey C_t...they are always looking for blokes to do some opposed work at training...

You should put your hand up and show em how soft the are.... :astonished:

@Swannie47 said:
Might go out tomorrow. Where is the Terry Lamb Complex???

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114219826058832687292.000463058b619fbaa1dc5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chester Hill mate…get out if you can...

I have been told the game is still in doubt so check before you leave....When I find out for sure I'll post it in here...

@Geo. said:
@Swannie47 said:
Might go out tomorrow. Where is the Terry Lamb Complex???

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114219826058832687292.000463058b619fbaa1dc5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chester Hill mate…get out if you can...

I have been told the game is still in doubt so check before you leave....When I find out for sure I'll post it in here...

Cheers Geo… that's very much appreciated.

@crouching_tiger said:
How pathetic!! Perhaps they should just cancel the entire NYC just in case the girls break a fingernail…
The fans attending should get a 50% refund for their tickets.

Agreed man… the NYC is a huge stain on the game. I give my good luck to the cubs but deep down couldn't even really give a crap.

If they played a game slightly resembling rugby League I might care.

I thought about the extra oooooooooo

Anyway without the NYC ….and the coverage it gets.....we wouldn't have Simon Dwyer, Andrew Fifita or Robbie Lui......NYC fast tracked them....

Long live the NYC....

Matey I love the fact that they have a stage but fair dinkum the whole series is dedicated towards attack.

I have seen under 16 games where they gave more of a crap about defense.

They are not playing Rugby League….more so some hybrid.

@stryker said:
Matey I love the fact that they have a stage but fair dinkum the whole series is dedicated towards attack.

I have seen under 16 games where they gave more of a crap about defense.

They are not playing Rugby League….more so some hybrid.

Have you watched our U/20 side this year?? The reason we're equal first is that Grant Jones has instilled in them a work ethic with their defence. Can't comment on the other sides because I haven't seen a lot of them so you maybe your right about those sides.

It's changing…

Wests Tigers NYC have improved dramatically in defence....It wins them most games.....

I would have watched at least a dozen games this year with the same empty feeling after each one.

I may be a bit biased as I still play in the second row and the pathetic efforts from the backs really irks me.

The NYC seems to really glorify this.

Back