Weather thread

Kul

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
7,452
Location
London
Sunday's forecast is not available yet.

Friday: Fine and 16
Saturday: Fine and 18

current prediction: fine, 14,023 fans
 

Sabre

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
8,151
I think it will be a better crowd than most people are thinking. hope it doesn't rain.
 

Zaibatsu

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
803
Location
Gold Coast
The Cowbs will be hoping its dry as much as we will be to be honest, I think our game styles are pretty similar and that will negate any weather effect.
 

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,749
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
@Snowy said:
@Geo. said:
Rain hail or shine will be fine….

Crowd 16 453

On Channel **nine** Tuiaki will be flying down the side **line.**

Passing on the inside to a flying Mouse…who will find the TRY....Line

Doesn't Rythm but It'll be great to watch four or five times....
 

Kul

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
7,452
Location
London
@Geo. said:
@Snowy said:
@Geo. said:
Rain hail or shine will be fine….

Crowd 16 453

On Channel **nine** Tuiaki will be flying down the side **line.**

Passing on the inside to a flying Mouse…who will find the TRY....Line

Doesn't Rythm but It'll be great to watch four or five times....

that would be sublime
 

Snowy

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
726
Location
Central Coast NSW
On Channel **nine** Tuiaki will be flying down the side **line.**

Passing on the inside to a flying Mouse…who will find the TRY....Line

Doesn't Rythm but It'll be great to watch four or five times....

that would be sublime

Just hope we dont run out of time.
 

steven_tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
1,512
Location
Griffith
@Snowy said:
On Channel **nine** Tuiaki will be flying down the side **line.**

Passing on the inside to a flying Mouse…who will find the TRY....Line

Doesn't Rythm but It'll be great to watch four or five times....

that would be sublime

Just hope we dont run out of time.

That would be a crime!
 

alex

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
3,748
Location
Haberfield
@steven_tiger said:
@Snowy said:
On Channel **nine** Tuiaki will be flying down the side **line.**

Passing on the inside to a flying Mouse…who will find the TRY....Line

Doesn't Rythm but It'll be great to watch four or five times....

that would be sublime

Just hope we dont run out of time.

That would be a crime!

Johnathan Thurston is pure slime.

His hissy fits are worth the dime.

There we go, I made it rhyme.
 

alex

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
3,748
Location
Haberfield
On a serious note, it's good to play the Cowboys in a day game. They rarely get day matches as all their home games are at night and usually play on a Friday or Saturday game if theyre away.

A dry track should suit the Tigers and allow them to play the same open free flowing attacking game they did last week.

In saying that, when we played Melbourne in the pouring rain it was one of our most solid efforts. Let's hope we can see Chris Lawrence outrun Matt Bowen instead :stuck_out_tongue:
 

Chris

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
4,897
As much as I like Lawrie I doubt he'll be able to outrun Bowen but I wouldn't bet my house on that.
 

Juro

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
2,858
@Zaibatsu said:
The Cowbs will be hoping its dry as much as we will be to be honest, I think our game styles are pretty similar and that will negate any weather effect.

While the weather may not favour one team over the other, a sunny Sunday afternoon will bring a lot more people through the gates. Having a big crowd will surely help us more than them!
 
Top