Website Certificate

tiger_one

I just received this warning - please help:

Visiting an untrustworthy website has been prevented

One or more of this website's certificates are invalid, so we can't guarantee its authenticity. This happens when the website's owner hasn't updated the certificate in time, or if it's a fake site created by scammers. Visiting a website like this makes you more vulnerable to attack.

You were protected from visiting this website by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk.

Have to say, the site is acting pretty strange this morning.
Totally agree mate,I just got a message saying the site is not safe and hackers could be trying to get info from the west tigers site...very strange behavior,I hope all gets rectified soon...

Hi everyone,
I know that the site has installed a current/valid security certificate as kul has showed me this.
If your still experiencing issues I would suggest doing the following.
Close the forum site and other sites or programs, clean your cache, restart your phone or computer and reopen the WTF site.
I'll contact kul to see if he can run diagnostics on the WTF program.
👍

Could it be from our end ...I keep getting messages that my PC isn't going to be compliant as it is quite old (11 years)

This is what i am getting .. ??

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • WestsTigersForum.com may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.
Reload

**Then i hit reload 3 or 4 times and it lets me in, but i think some functions aint working properly within the site.

Last edited:
This is what i am getting .. ??

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • WestsTigersForum.com may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.
Reload

**Then i hit reload 3 or 4 times and it lets me in, but i think some functions aint working properly within the site.
Found if I just heard the back button / arrow all good

Back