Well Done Tigers Fans

NJLM78

I left the SCG really down last Sunday but as the week has gone on I have felt really proud to be a Tiger fan.
I want to say well done to everyone who has gone out there and made a noise about our fourth consecutive loss and importantly the way we lost and the lack of accountability that seems to come with it.

In the space of 4 days, I have never heard so many calls to radio sports shows, emails read on air and the the attention the team has got in the print media. It shows one thing - that as a supporters we are passionate about our club but we have simply had enough of Tigers teams and players who don't perform. Souths fans must be scratching their heads thinking the media attention would be all about them this week. They have had almost none.

The team has gone to Newcastle early, Robbie has apologised and asked fans to stick with the team on radio on Monday, Memberships have been destroyed, club legends from Wests and Balmain have voiced their disgust.

We are all massive Tigers fans and will be here long after the current players and coaches have moved on. I, like everyone only want to see the team do well and to know that when we lose a game, we go down fighting. I think this past four days have shown to the players and coaching staff what our expectations are and why we have had enough of what we have seen on and off the field in the past few weeks as well as our disappointment of the past few seasons. Well done and thank you to the Wests Tigers fans for your efforts this week. May we turn it all around on Friday night.

You're welcome!

Seriously this is the best news for us.. at least now the pressure is on Sheens to get some performance out of these boys, or at least we will only have a year and a half left of him.

I was so despondent after last week's match, but I'm always optimistic come game day. I think the boys are really gonna pull together tonight and put in a big performance. They know the fans aren't happy and they couldn't be happy with their own performances over the last 4 weeks.

Staff online

Back