12 Corey Vlaciky
13 Dean Rysko

14 Faitoa Asa
15 Wayde Dunley
16 Justin Coveney
19 Duan Poaneki

Coach: Leo Epifania

Staks

Laurie was put on report against the Jets so he might have been suspended.

G

@Staks said:
Laurie was put on report against the Jets so he might have been suspended.

Otherwise he was dropped for playing like crap.

alex

Unfortunately we're not seeing Dunley reach his potential. He owned last year in the U20s but doesnt seem to be cutting it against the older blokes :frowning:

alien

Who is going??? I'll be there. There aren't enough Wests Tigers games at Campbelltown but atleast I get to see my Magpies play there every other week :smiley:

My predictions for the game:

-Western Suburbs Magpies win!
-A lunatic will repeatedly yell out C'MOOOOON WEEEESTS and MAGPIE MUSCLE! :laughing:
-Ground announcer mis-pronounce charlie's surname one of the times.
-Pritchard to score a try
-Davis to score a try
-The ref will make a really bad mistake
-Akeripa to score a try

Aladinsane

Well it a very good chance this game will be shown on Fox 2 next Wednesday 19th, @ 5.30pm as the Game of the round…...as it is the only State Cup game being played this week.

crouching_tiger

What a frustrating game to watch. Too many schoolboy errors cost Wests the match today. With every single brilliant play they came up with, they did two stupid plays.
Epifania is the next Fonzarelli in training. Dumb changes to his squad and today really proved it against a decent North Sydney outfit.
Collis played which i think will mean Lawrence is good to go for 1st grade and perhaps Hanbury slotting into 18th man for tomorrow's game.

tomcat

@crouching_tiger said:
What a frustrating game to watch. Too many schoolboy errors cost Wests the match today. With every single brilliant play they came up with, they did two stupid plays.
Epifania is the next Fonzarelli in training. Dumb changes to his squad and today really proved it against a decent North Sydney outfit.
Collis played which i think will mean Lawrence is good to go for 1st grade and perhaps Hanbury slotting into 18th man for tomorrow's game.

Yeah spot on mate,i noticed Collis going off at one of his inside players late in the second half,down his side they had more overlaps to win 10 games, but for some reason the ball wasn't getting out to them,very frustrating indeed for the out side backs..I expect changes if we are any chance of winning another game..

alien

@alien said:
My predictions for the game:

-Western Suburbs Magpies win!
-A lunatic will repeatedly yell out C'MOOOOON WEEEESTS and MAGPIE MUSCLE! :laughing:
-Ground announcer mis-pronounce charlie's surname one of the times.
-Pritchard to score a try
-Davis to score a try
-The ref will make a really bad mistake
-Akeripa to score a try

well i couldnt go because i had/have the flu

how many did i get right???