Wests Tigers 2010 Signings Chart

Balmain_Bug

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
2,484
OK,

So far on the 13/7/09 for the 2010 season the players we have signed from other clubs for our NRL team are :-

<big>**0.**</big>

The amount of players we have lost to other clubs,

3

they are
- John Morris
- Peni Tagive
- Dean Collis
\
\
\
This thread is being updated weekly.
 

alex

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
3,748
Location
Haberfield
Hopefully Ben Ross is added to the signing chart soon!

If there are no decent halfbacks available at the moment I wouldnt go for a mediocre one. Best wait til a decent one is on the market. What's the deal with Michael Monaghan?
 

steven_tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
1,512
Location
Griffith
@alex said:
Hopefully Ben Ross is added to the signing chart soon!

If there are no decent halfbacks available at the moment I wouldnt go for a mediocre one. Best wait til a decent one is on the market. What's the deal with Michael Monaghan?

I'd rather Scott than Ross, but at the right price Ross would be a good pick up.

I believe Mick Monaghan was looking at coming back to the NRL. The Raiders fans were hoping he'd come back to them. I believe though, he has committed his future to the Wolves in the ESL.
 

alex

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
3,748
Location
Haberfield
@steven_tiger said:
@alex said:
Hopefully Ben Ross is added to the signing chart soon!

If there are no decent halfbacks available at the moment I wouldnt go for a mediocre one. Best wait til a decent one is on the market. What's the deal with Michael Monaghan?

I'd rather Scott than Ross, but at the right price Ross would be a good pick up.

I believe Mick Monaghan was looking at coming back to the NRL. The Raiders fans were hoping he'd come back to them. I believe though, he has committed his future to the Wolves in the ESL.

Yeah Matt Scott would be a good addition too, at the moment I'd take the cheaper option as we've got a good bunch of young guys coming through in the forwards, eg Aaron Woods and Simon Dwyer.

If Monaghan does look at coming back to the NRL, I hope the Tigers let him write his own cheque, he's exactly the type of player that would complement Benji and Farah's game.
 

851

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
10,721
@alex said:
@steven_tiger said:
@alex said:
Hopefully Ben Ross is added to the signing chart soon!

If there are no decent halfbacks available at the moment I wouldnt go for a mediocre one. Best wait til a decent one is on the market. What's the deal with Michael Monaghan?

I'd rather Scott than Ross, but at the right price Ross would be a good pick up.

I believe Mick Monaghan was looking at coming back to the NRL. The Raiders fans were hoping he'd come back to them. I believe though, he has committed his future to the Wolves in the ESL.

Yeah Matt Scott would be a good addition too, at the moment I'd take the cheaper option as we've got a good bunch of young guys coming through in the forwards, eg Aaron Woods and Simon Dwyer.

If Monaghan does look at coming back to the NRL, I hope the Tigers let him write his own cheque, he's exactly the type of player that would complement Benji and Farah's game.

Monas is staying in the ESL,the Wolves have come good and he and Matt King decided to stay put.
 

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,839
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
Geoff Daniela….Whoooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo.....I got one........

WESTS TIGERS SIGNINGS 2010............**1**
 

steven_tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
1,512
Location
Griffith
According to Sheens on WTV Tupou is signed and we will be looking at him more for next year.

So I'd count that as two signings.

Also, some more to be announced 'shortly'.

Inu? Ross? Finch? Taumata? Who knows??
 

Balmain_Bug

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
2,484
OK,

So far on the 15/7/09 for the 2010 season the players we have signed from other clubs for our NRL team are :-

1.

He is Geoff Daniela.

The amount of players we have lost to other clubs,

3

they are
- John Morris
- Peni Tagive (Better than Daniela)
- Dean Collis
\
\
\
This thread is being updated weekly.
 

Sabre

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
8,163
@steven_tiger said:
What about Tupou?

Sheens clearly said 2010 for him.

At the moemnt he doesn't have 2010 contract. Just a 2009 contract. and they are looking at him 2010.
 
G

Guest

Guest
We've now got Taumata as well, albeit he is currently playing in the QLD Cup.
 

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,839
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
@willow said:
We've now got Taumata as well, albeit he is currently playing in the QLD Cup.

He doesn't count ….you know Balmain Bugs rules..... :unamused:
 

Balmain_Bug

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
2,484
OK,

So far on the 17/7/09 for the 2010 season the players we have signed from other clubs for our NRL team are :-

2.

They are Geoff Daniela and Mitch brown. (fringe 1st graders at best :laughing: )

The amount of players we have lost to other clubs,

3

they are
- John Morris
- Peni Tagive (100000000000 times Better than Daniela and brown)
- Dean Collis ( Better than all of our signings)
 

Latest posts

Members online

Top