Wests Tigers Coaches

There's no doubt Wests Tigers are incompetent.
We are not incompetent.
I have complete faith in our roster, the board, Pascoe and Benny and Buzz's observations.
We are a well oiled football machine.
Our decision making is second to none, a great example of how to get things done in a timely manner.
Our organisation is so good that players want to come here and develop their skills and take a pay cut knowing they will play finals footy and represent their state and country.
Way to go tigaaarrrrrss.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have previously said he is not coming and that is from someone I trust who is involved in the Panthers. Also they told me he never met with Sheens and Hastings so that is total bullshit.

Last time Tigers gave players deadlines we lost 3 of our ok players so handing Ciraldo a deadline should work out.
In all honesty though the club knew we were being strung along, the contracts were on the table for 6 months, it wasn't the club it was the piece of s^&t manager Isaac Moses who was only using us as a bargaining chip.

There’s nothing to suggest Ciraldo is anything more than second tier himself. A lot of hype for him to live up to once he finally takes on a role. Historically, assistants at strong clubs don’f succeed out on their own.
The proof will be once he does take over a head coaching role somewhere if Penriths defence holds firm or begins to decline.

The proof will be once he does take over a head coaching role somewhere if Penriths defence holds firm or begins to decline.
I remember everyone fawning over Barrett in 2020 claiming he was the mastermind behind the Panthers success. No idea why when we saw how he went at Manly. What he did at the Dogs proved that theory was BS. So I’m skeptical about Ciraldo. Not saying he’s gonna fail. I know how easily you can be labeled on this forum. Just saying he’s proven nothing to justify all the hype around him thus far.

I remember everyone fawning over Barrett in 2020 claiming he was the mastermind behind the Panthers success. No idea why when we saw how he went at Manly. What he did at the Dogs proved that theory was BS. So I’m skeptical about Ciraldo. Not saying he’s gonna fail. I know how easily you can be labeled on this forum. Just saying he’s proven nothing to justify all the hype around him thus far.

Funny - Media saying that Ciraldo should buy his time and wait it out, There'll be a better club to go to down the track....

I'd also suggest, There'll be 3 more Ciraldos buy that time also....

As I have previously said he is not coming and that is from someone I trust who is involved in the Panthers. Also they told me he never met with Sheens and Hastings so that is total bullshit.
Well if that's the case the guy must be cock a doodle doo then. Why else would you keep letting it play out instead of informing the club?

Reactions: 851
Well if that's the case the guy must be cock a doodle doo then. Why else would you keep letting it play out instead of informing the club?

There is like less than a 98% chance that anyone that is being looked at to be poached by a different organisation than where they currently work
- That they would not at least meet with the other party to listen to what they have to say...
In any organisation anywhere....
I would bet he's done that, And Sheens was there.
The poster also has another claim that Ciraldo has met with Sheens.

There is like less than a 98% chance that anyone that is being looked at to be poached by a different organisation than where they currently work
- That they would not at least meet with the other party to listen to what they have to say...
In any organisation anywhere....
I would bet he's done that, And Sheens was there.
The poster also has another claim that Ciraldo has met with Sheens.
Yeah i'm sure he has. The poster has almost for a week been saying he is not coming and is pretty adamant to the point of telling people to put their mortgage on it. From that there is only a few things to take:
1) Ciraldo should have the decency to advise us of that decision as he is well aware our club is in a holding pattern until we have named a coach.
2) The poster is being fed false info or is simply relaying someone else OPINION
3) Ciraldo is yet to decide, which if it is true that Sheens phoned him yesterday to tell him there is no rush would be the most likely option as Ciraldo could have put it to bed then.

Reactions: 851
Iam sure the odds are against him coming , why would he be any different to other high profile people we have tried to entice in the past.

In saying that it is not over to the fat lady sings and till CC declines the job we are still are in the hunt. Anyway I think we will know very soon.

Ffs,tweeked the funny bone,needa hand throwing the dogs.if Assange new our help was coming he would hi tail it to the good ol usa- execution is swifter than a death by a 1000 WT PAPER CUTS
Lee and I had a meeting last week.

It was supposed to be with our new Get Smart cone of silence, but Justin got his wires crossed and brought in this weird looking smoking thing with a strange smell.

Then Justins grain fed Peruvian Lama Woolly Ugg boot started ringing and Lee pushed a button, a trapdoor opened and a short time later I found myself in the dungeon with Peachey.

He’s down there vacuuming the red carpet we unravel for prospective coaches.

Last edited:
I would suggest the club should appoint Sheens as Head Coach for 12-24 months, bring on Barrett as Assistant get the side firing and in a more appealing position`, then offer Ciraldo the role in 12-24 months with his mate Barrett as assistant.
Minus Hastings.

We are not incompetent.
I have complete faith in our roster, the board, Pascoe and Benny Elias observations.
We are a well oiled football club machine.
Our decision making is second to none, a great example of how to get things done in a timely manner.
Our organisation is so good that players want to come here and develop their skills and take a pay cut knowing they will play final footy and representtheir state and country.
Way to go tigaaarrrrrss.
You’re on the Tooheys New early today.

Latest posts

Back