Wests Tigers Coaches

If that's their training then we're in a horrible place and heading for a worse place.
Only one way to find out, Ciraldo and Morris are both well respected by the players at Panthers and Sharks loved having Morris there the players really liked him, it might not be all doom and gloom, but Ciraldo doesn’t have any experience coaching first grade and Morris has only got 2 years, both would be well trained by Sheens but I think the key factor for both of them is developing our juniors rather than trying to sign players elsewhere.

Only one way to find out, Ciraldo and Morris are both well respected by the players at Panthers and Sharks loved having Morris there the players really liked him, it might not be all doom and gloom, but Ciraldo doesn’t have any experience coaching first grade and Morris has only got 2 years, both would be well trained by Sheens but I think the key factor for both of them is developing our juniors rather than trying to sign players elsewhere.
You get all that and a premiership winner in Flanno.

You get all that and a premiership winner in Flanno.
But the drugs has scared people off from taking him on as coach, I haven’t heard him linked to any other club but us, Flanno achieved the premiership by doping his players and being over the cap, but the cap isn’t that big of a deal as every club has done it, but the peptides is what’s throwing clubs off from signing him. Obviously the club doesn’t want a coach that’s been banned by the NRL for doping his players. Or they just want to give a rookie a run as I said before the experienced route with Ivan and Madge didn’t work, so they are going with a rookie to be mentored by Sheens.

Flanno is the one. Big mistake if not interviewing him.
They aren’t, they aren’t going for experienced coaches, we’ve been linked to 2 coaches with little to no experience as a first grade coach, we aren’t getting Flanno.

He understands the game Flanno agree 100% with you there, but the drug thing has scared people from him coaching and its understandable, if it was just the cap issue I think he would be included in possibly getting a job as every club has cheated at some point, but the drug thing will always be seen as a red flag in possibly signing him to coach.
There were also a few non-drug stories that came out around the same time that painted him in a pretty bad light.

There were also a few non-drug stories that came out around the same time that painted him in a pretty bad light.
I don’t remember hearing anything about that, I just remember the doping scandal and the cap cheating that came to light as well as him sending players emails when he was not supposed to have any contact with them back in 2014 during the ASADA thing.

I don’t remember hearing anything about that, I just remember the doping scandal and the cap cheating that came to light as well as him sending players emails when he was not supposed to have any contact with them back in 2014 during the ASADA thing.
That aspect of contacting players when he was already warned off by the NRL is a biggie!

But the drugs has scared people off from taking him on as coach, I haven’t heard him linked to any other club but us, Flanno achieved the premiership by doping his players and being over the cap, but the cap isn’t that big of a deal as every club has done it, but the peptides is what’s throwing clubs off from signing him. Obviously the club doesn’t want a coach that’s been banned by the NRL for doping his players. Or they just want to give a rookie a run as I said before the experienced route with Ivan and Madge didn’t work, so they are going with a rookie to be mentored by Sheens.
That's a decent reason not to want him. But don't try and tell anyone he's not a development coach. Whatever the hell that is anyway.

They aren’t, they aren’t going for experienced coaches, we’ve been linked to 2 coaches with little to no experience as a first grade coach, we aren’t getting Flanno.
You don't know that. You said there was no chance of Madge getting the arse before the end of the year. Your insider is full of it.

Reactions: 851
Agree, the same people who rated Barrett rate Ciraldo, 5 year deal for a rookie coach is a huge risk In my opinion. I'll support who ever we sign, for me if I was running the club I would also be speaking to Flannaghan. That's just me though I can't blame people not wanting him here with his past, but he just seems to get the game when you listen to him commentate.
Bellamy was also a rookie coach. What's his value now? If Ciraldo is the next big thing, time for WT to take a punt. Never know could just be the next Bellamy. Don't want to be commenting in future years on this site saying,"remember we had the chance to sign Ciraldo"

There’s only one club he’ll coach other than QLD and that’s the Storm I don’t think he’ll take on any QLD based clubs only the Origin team and the Storm I can see him coaching.
Respite from the media alone would be worth it. They all love him. Recently retired, game breaker and leading player in qld s dynasty
Draw card to players aswell even if they never played with him

That's a decent reason not to want him. But don't try and tell anyone he's not a development coach. Whatever the hell that is anyway.
He doesn’t fall under the term ‘kid’ as described by Sheens, Flanno isn’t a kid in terms of coaching he’s got years of experience as a coach who doesn’t need mentoring, CC and Morris fall under that banner as both have little to no experience, besides Flanno signed Barba, Maloney, Ennis as well as some other players into the Sharks team, Morris did more developing as the players he coached during his run as head coach were already playing under him in lower grade.

Bellamy was also a rookie coach. What's his value now? If Ciraldo is the next big thing, time for WT to take a punt. Never know could just be the next Bellamy. Don't want to be commenting in future years on this site saying,"remember we had the chance to sign Ciraldo"
And Trent Robinson likewise was a rookie coach taken on by the Roosters.
It's always a matter of faith and vision.

Back