Wests Tigers Coaches

I basically agree with this comment but i still think it was a poor decision.

I think it was a decision designed to give Sheens, Pascoe and the board some breathing space hence the 3 -5 year plan.

I also think we've been slowly building a better roster.

Let's see how we go over the next couple of years. If we don't improve significantly it was stupid. If we improve significantly good.
Have you ever watched Game of Thrones Earl.
A shift of power has to have backing, the board now have Sheens and a new coach to hang their hat on.

We got rid of Sandercock a few years ago so why would they even consider going there again
Wasn't he here with Taylor, if he was there wasnt much he could've done to fix that dumpster fire. Honestly I think leaving probably saved his career, even if he was sacked. I never forget when we lost 8 - 0 to a second string cowboys during origin and Taylor saying how happy he was.

Reactions: 851
It’s a no brainer WT need an experienced first grade coach. Undeniable.

Surely flano would be front runner, but then again it’s the WT here, stranger things have happened and will continue to.
Knowing our mob we will hire an experienced coach one from the 4 time consecutive premiership winning team in the Afghan league.

Ciraldo was never going to come, he is to comfortable at the pandas. There are still plenty of guys that can succeed if given a chance. Avoid Barrett, and the more popular of the rest mostly have decent coaching records. Times are changing, not just us but at most NRL clubs. I year disposable coaches will become the norm; like most big sports.
Here is the squad, coach.

To me Jason ryles seem like a good option former Melbourne storm assistant coach and now roosters assistant coach but I don’t know

Wasn't he here with Taylor, if he was there wasnt much he could've done to fix that dumpster fire. Honestly I think leaving probably saved his career, even if he was sacked. I never forget when we lost 8 - 0 to a second string cowboys during origin and Taylor saying how happy he was.

Cleary I think.

Flanagan should be the front runner regardless. He knows how to turn a club around and would have learnt from the past. It is the safe bet but the right bet regardless. I like Kristian Wolf but he is just another Justin Holbrook / Gareth Brennan type of coach. He will go to the Dolphins and then take over from Wayne.
Payten will stay regardless of his affection with Sheens and the tigers. He is having a great season but lets see if that transcends into next season also. He could be another Paul Green who you do not want to go near.
I am surprised that Shaun Wane's name has not came up (Former Wigan coach and current GB Head Coach). Respected by many in the game game and would be a great option.

I know a lot of people want Payten to coach us,but geez his team is playing well,good roster...
I think he may be there for a couple of more years,not sure about the family though..I did notice that Luci played very well and a lot different from his previous couple of games for us..he either improved greatly under Todd in a week or he tanked to get away from us..dont know...
Front foot football

I know a lot of people want Payten to coach us,but geez his team is playing well,good roster...
I think he may be there for a couple of more years,not sure about the family though..I did notice that Luci played very well and a lot different from his previous couple of games for us..he either improved greatly under Todd in a week or he tanked to get away from us..dont know...
I didn't see the game, but I always thought he needed to be used in bursts, not an 80 minute player. How was he used last night.

With the flow of information being so tightly controlled by the club, so-called "mail" is what the club wants out there or, is not mail at all. If the club wants the "mail" out there it could be for any number of reasons including misdirection. That in itself suggests something is happening.

Tigers looking more and more inept firing madge without a viable replacement.

Experienced coach with a COE and some cattle coming.

Embarrassing.
How are they any more embarrassing than dogs, warriors and soon to be titans. Geez the dogs are going to have a pretty good roster next year and still haven't got a coach. They don't get hammered in the media because all the hacks are scared of Gus.

Members online

No members online now.
Back